Bataille Out Of Town Until Next Week

SUMG

Every coach at NT gets evaluated at the end of every season by RV. He doesn't call a press conference to say he is honoring a contract so no news does not necessarily mean a decision has not been made. Why call a press conference to announce no changes?

Or maybe he's going to announce something.

Or not.

This does keep things interesting!

Keep Todd D.

I agree give him one more year!! if he can not win next year.. you go into the new stadium with a new coach!! But Bataille out of town does not mean she could not be involved in a meeting.

i hope they keep TD----------things will be better next year-----6 to 8 wins

Those who forget history are doomed to repeat it.

Haven't been on the board for about three years, and amazingly, it sounds as if DD never left. It was a given that TD was a high school coach, and that he had no college experience. However, DD had how many losing seasons and what facility named after him and TD has three years? If negativity is the best we have at UNT we need help. :huh:

Haven't been on the board for about three years, and amazingly, it sounds as if DD never left. It was a given that TD was a high school coach, and that he had no college experience. However, DD had how many losing seasons and what facility named after him and TD has three years? If negativity is the best we have at UNT we need help. :huh:

Sad, but very true.

No, what we have now hopefully, is increased expectations. That we settled for mediocrity with the last guy is no reason why we must settle for mediocrity with this one. Geez, as a fan base we're just like the girl who keeps whining "why do guys always leave me when I put out?" I don't know honey, maybe because you see yourself as cheap and then they can too.

No, what we have now hopefully, is increased expectations. That we settled for mediocrity with the last guy is no reason why we must settle for mediocrity with this one. Geez, as a fan base we're just like the girl who keeps whining "why do guys always leave me when I put out?" I don't know honey, maybe because you see yourself as cheap and then they can too.

I thought that was the girl we wanted, but ended up with the tease.

Is this mediocrity? I never want to know what it is like to settle for less then.