A Few Things

emmitt01

First, my apologies to the Dodge and Padron families for my post regarding Riley's shoulder. I did some research and found that a few things I thought to be true were not. Regardless, I shouldn't have let my anger at his father's coaching incompetence color my comments.

Next, I think Todd Dodge deserves to be let go, and, if what I hear is true he will. I don't doubt that he tried his hardest. At this pivotal point in our program's history we don't need to reward giving it our best effort, we need someone who can coach and adapt at this level.

I hope Riley stays around. He's a great talent and I believe he can grow (literally and figuratively) into what we need. Should he choose to leave though I think the vacant QB spot, a new coach and the stadium on the horizon will bring us talented potential replacements.

I went to the Cedar Hill game Friday and talked to prople who live near Will Cole. Their impression is that his acl is healing nicely. What a weapon if they are right!