Post Game Interview

stebo

You're a good fan, I enjoy your posts, and we both endlessly support the same difficult program. We just agree to disagree. No harm no foul.. it's all in the past anyway. I'm ready to climb all aboard the KRAM1 positivity train once the search begins. Next year should be exciting, and I can already state that I expect improvment, regardless.

Both of you should just come join our tailgate next year and be part of our super-happy-funtime cookout family.

You're a good fan, I enjoy your posts, and we both endlessly support the same difficult program. We just agree to disagree. No harm no foul.. it's all in the past anyway. I'm ready to climb all aboard the KRAM1 positivity train once the search begins. Next year should be exciting, and I can already state that I expect improvment, regardless.

You are too. Let's all celebrate the new beggining together and hope for the best. I will always support my school, no mater how many wins or losses. My family and the people I work with think that I am crazy sometimes because of my blind support - but that is why we are all held together by this bond.

And TTG - sounds good. We have a great tailgate crew over with KingDL so maybe we will have to merge the two for one giant party. It is the only tailgate party at NT where you can still get Flying Tomato pizza because Ski is a part of our group and his wife brings the tailgating crew some home baked "Tomato" Pizza! Gotta love Saturdays in Denton in the Fall!

You are too. Let's all celebrate the new beggining together and hope for the best. I will always support my school, no mater how many wins or losses. My family and the people I work with think that I am crazy sometimes because of my blind support - but that is why we are all held together by this bond.

And TTG - sounds good. We have a great tailgate crew over with KingDL so maybe we will have to merge the two for one giant party. It is the only tailgate party at NT where you can still get Flying Tomato pizza because Ski is a part of our group and his wife brings the tailgating crew some home baked "Tomato" Pizza! Gotta love Saturdays in Denton in the Fall!

Didn't realize you were over there with those guys.

I can't blame you... If I could get a stuffed pepperoni pizza, I'd consider burning our tailgate tent to the ground and salting the parking lot so no other could ever grow in it's place.

One other inducement- Barring something catastrophic, I'll have a Gyro Broiler in time for next year's football season. Let's see the KingDL1 group grind, skewer, roast, and hot slice fresh gyros!!! :P

Man, that sounds so freaking good. You haven't lived until you have had a dirty water weiner... oh, that sounds bad. So does eating Bundy Balls - but those are two great treats at our tent on top of the Flying Tomato slices!

One other inducement- Barring something catastrophic, I'll have a Gyro Broiler in time for next year's football season. Let's see the KingDL1 group grind, skewer, roast, and hot slice fresh gyros!!! :P

You know, i was gonna ask, but thought I'd come off as racially profiling. This excites me. Will there be tzatziki? I will literally not care about the score if there's tzatziki.

I don't care much for what church the dude goes to, but I'm not thanking anyone for being an abject failure on and off the field while stealing $750,000 of NT's money.

From pulling kids' promised scholarships when he got here to burning kids' redshirts on the way out, with all the rampant drug use, racism allegations, stolen debit cards, mishandling and insensitivity towards deserving seniors, mass defections off the sinking ship, and the worst off and on the field national publicity in NT history - Thanks for nothing, Todd.

Great character guy and leader my a**. Oh wait, I know, we believe what we want to believe. We'll blame the last guy, whose national headlines came from conference title and rushing champions, and whose off-field transgressions look comical compared the to Dodge error. All I care about is who stuff happened under and what was done about it. And even if you want to say Dickey's players were trash and blame them for racismgate and rampant drug use (though we both know that last one is 100% bs), the constant ethical mishandling of scholarships and seniors and transfers and just about everything else are all the feet of the most over-his-head coach to hold a job 3 dismal years in CFB history. Ask Daniel Meager about "building a family". Oh, that's right... he was busy setting records on the road against SMU before he was benched for a Freshman. Too bad he wore the scarlet "DD"... good thing Dodge didn't have any of his guys ready to usurp Casey "OMG! He's a DD guy!" Fitzgerald.

Todd Dodge may be a nice guy to have dinner with, but "running a tight ship" was hardly his forte.

Just got back from Jonesboro. I was dumbfounded by the decision to burn Thompson's shirt--maybe he knew he was transferring next year and would use a redshirt year somewhere else--I don't know, and don't care for the decision regardless. But I am reading some of the most classless posts I have ever read on this board--even in the middle of someone trying to start a classy thread. Seriously, get a grip, people!

Edited by Mean Green 93-98

CaribbeanGreen just stop. I'm the most hated person on the board and you can't take that from me.

The difference is my arguments against Dodge make sense. The dude wasn't up to the job, he had the resume, but he just didn't have the goods. He made a mistake in bringing to many high school assistants with him, and he couldn't recover from that.

Dodge was good guy, who did the right coaching things most of the time...public relations, the drug issues, sponsorships.

He wasn't up to the job UNT required, just let him go in peace.

CaribbeanGreen just stop. I'm the most hated person on the board and you can't take that from me.

The difference is my arguments against Dodge make sense. The dude wasn't up to the job, he had the resume, but he just didn't have the goods. He made a mistake in bringing to many high school assistants with him, and he couldn't recover from that.

Dodge was good guy, who did the right coaching things most of the time...public relations, the drug issues, sponsorships.

He wasn't up to the job UNT required, just let him go in peace.

How did I not make sense, shaft? I'm just impressed MY post was singled out as the classless one. That's a feather in my cap. Screw you, Katrina.

now, back to the tzatziki....

You know, i was gonna ask, but thought I'd come off as racially profiling. This excites me. Will there be tzatziki? I will literally not care about the score if there's tzatziki.

Homemade. I was taught how to make my own tzatziki back when I was still in elementary school. It's surprisingly easy.

You should have come to the tailgate when we had baklava this year.

Everyone is welcome to join. TTG it would be good t see out there.

Don't let John in our group see this challenge because is likely to do it, he brought out a commercial meat slicer and panini press to homecoming for his Cuban Sandwiches. He and I both have commercial meat grinders, I have a commercial Sausage Press, he has a full-size portable oven, also heavy & light weight portable stove top burners, commercial bread warmers, a smoker, and the list goes on. I am not sure how much more I can pack in the Tahoe.

I would rather try some of your Gyro and let John focus on his taste of the week, the viddles I bring I like either completed before I arrive or just a grill away from done. John does not mind constructing food in the parking lot.

The group gets bigger every year, everyone is welcome. I can't wait until next season to get the menus going again.

We have been talking about some themes and contests, next year.