Doesn't Sound Like Any Change Will Be Made

SUMG

He's won five games, only three against D-1A competition in three years.

His inept handling of our drug testing led to the national embarrassment in the New York Times, among other places. His inept handling of inherited players led to an ugly mistaken charge of racism that embarrassed us nationally the year before. This is the first year we haven't had a national story disgracing our university that was directly due to his handling of our players and football program. I guess that's technically progress.

He's admitted in the media that he's quit trying in several games, including after just 3 drives, down by less than 2 TDs, halfway through the first quarter of a season opener. We've wasted thousands of preciously slim dollars on frivolous, stupid expenses like renting indoor practice facilities, all at his insistence. He's alienated the local media, not just Vito but also at least two local TV stations that I know of specifically, including one where he couldn't be bothered to show up for a scheduled interview despite being offered a chauffeured ride to make his trip to the station easier.

His assistants have called him incompetent to his face. His recruits have fled the program in droves. And despite having one of the easiest schedules in school history... We're facing our third straight double-digit loss season.

In MY opinion... Dodge didn't earn jack shit, least of all the money we paid him.

Somehow I get the ideal that you are not a Todd Dodge fan.....

Basically next year is hardly guaranteed and his days are probably numbered down to double if not single digits.

But hey it is only a rumor for now. But it is better then I had heard before where I was under the impression a 4th season was a lock for Dodge.

“We will meet and evaluate the season,” Villarreal said. “It’s basically what we have done along the way while he has been here.”

“I really don’t know,” Dodge said of what his future at UNT might be. “I will sit down with coach Villarreal when the season is over with. At this point I don’t know. He will let me know.”

reading between the lines, what few there are, does not sound good. divorces have more dialogue than that.