Rv-before You Let Dodge Go!

greenblooded43

Where did the name Teflon Todd come from?

It's the name I bestowed upon him after his ridiculous first season. If you remember back then this site a few ra ra SLC guys with many versions of Kram & Eulessismores. No matter how many things were pointed out negatively towards Dodge he was given a free pass. Basically, nothing could stick to this guy. Like the original Teflon Don, I call him Teflon Todd.

So what happened this past saturday then?

Army runs the ball our DC can stop that !!!but he can't stop the spread.

However, when it counted we lost and did not stop Army.

As far as being a stupid thread. Your Stupid!!!!!!!!

Good example: The 2 worst defensive teams in the counrty played WKU and UNT. If anybody watched that game . No Defense and look at their records. Talk about Teflon. Our DC is responsible.

You can't blame the Army game on the defense. Sure they gave up one big play that basically cost us the game after our offense gave them the ball back, but for the most part our front seven dominated the game. You can blame a few other losses on the defense post-Ohio game, but not the Army game. On the other hand, I do have to agree that some of the defensive play this year has been inexplicable. WKU and FAU in particular made our defense look very high school. Not much consistency this year to say the least, and I don't think we can attribute it all to losing our MLB.

Who was on the field when Army scored the go ahead Touchdown?

The Offense? No, I think it was Defense. <_<

Edited by greenblooded43

Army runs the ball our DC can stop that !!!but he can't stop the spread.

However, when it counted we lost and did not stop Army.

As far as being a stupid thread. Your Stupid!!!!!!!!

Good example: The 2 worst defensive teams in the counrty played WKU and UNT. If anybody watched that game . No Defense and look at their records. Talk about Teflon. Our DC is responsible.

Incorrect use of the word "your". Yep, you're an obvious genius. :rolleyes:

Who was on the field when Army scored the go ahead Touchdown?

The Offense? No, I think it was Defense. <_<

You do realize that, despite 5 turnovers, the defense still managed to help us win the time of possession in that game, right? If our D was that bad, how did they send their offense back to the sidelines so quickly? I am not defending the defense completely, because they have been bad at times this year, but this was not on the D.

You do realize that, despite 5 turnovers, the defense still managed to help us win the time of possession in that game, right? If our D was that bad, how did they send their offense back to the sidelines so quickly? I am not defending the defense completely, because they have been bad at times this year, but this was not on the D.

Would it be possible to have a "ratings" system for threads? Maybe with something like 1 to 10, with 10 being best, this could be 1, but only if that's the lowest possible rating.

On a positive note, the original poster has reminded me that English language skills are useful for communicating ideas.