Thanks For Your Support

KRAM1

I wanted to take a second to thank everyone who saw their way clear to help the Denton Chapter of the UNT Alumni Assoc. in their effort to raise scholarship dollars through the sale of Tank Army T-Shits. AS few fact in the way of re-cap:

We ere able, with your help, to sell all but 12 of the shirts we ordered. We gave the remaining 12 to the UNT cheerleaders to throw into the stands during the game...heck, what would we do with 12 shirts AFTER the game? Thought it was a fun thing to do;

A BIG SHOUT OUT to Silver Eagle who came by and gave us a nice donation thinking we were out of the size of shirt he needed. Now that's being generous and doing something to help UNT students out of pure generosity. We did happen to have a shirt his size after all, but he still donated way more than the price of one shirt. SilverEagle...you don't know how much your generous effort meant to those of us in the Denton Chapter, but also to me personally. I really was touched by your support. Thanks so much.

The scholarship fund now has additional monies to distribute because of everyone who bought a shirt. Thanks to all...and thanks to the members of the Denton Chapter who gave of their time and $$$ to make this effort a success.

That, my friends, is just some of the many reasons I will never ever turn my back on this university and its programs...the generous spirit of the MEAN GREEN NATION itself.

Also, a special thanks to drex for his great design....

Also..just FYI...the Army Artillery unit set up in the Mean Green Village liked our shirt design so much that they gave me an Army artillery unit football jersey...the folks down at the Army tailgate area thought they were great too as my bride and I walked around their area and said "thanks" for coming and Thanks for their service before the game.

Man, what a great day.....