Dodge Poll

UNTflyer

Why is that "gold" in your opinion? It was no secret that I was a fan at the time of Coach Dodge. He WAS our coach...unlike some others I support our coaches while they are our coaches. And, what, you had to go back to 2009 and dredge up one of my old posts to try to make some inane point??? You really do need to get a life. Who the heck rang your bell and why?

I voted the way I felt and would not change my vote today...who the hell cares now anyway...Oh, you! Why?

Old news and nothing I would be ashamed of posting again at that time and under those circumstances. So what? And, what does it accomplish for you to post this? As I recall, and as you said, you wanted the hire of Coach Dodge in the first place. Great evaluator of HC's you are it turns out. Just like a lot of us who thought the hire was a good one at the time.

Makes one think that this HC hiring stuff is pretty challenging to get right in the first place...maybe luck has a good bit to play as well as experience, knowledge and the big pile of money that UNT rarely seems to have!

It just reiterates that you are the most supportive person toward UNT on this board, big fella. Nothing more, nothing less. EVERYONE knows that you bleed Mean Green--so much so that nothing ever seems bad, negative, wrong, etc...when it comes to UNT athletics. You are the perfect fan for the UNT BOR. I am not even kidding, either.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

It is interesting that some of the same faces that supported Dodge supported Benford.

Also interesting that 52% of the fans who voted wanted Dodge back. No wonder the BOR feels RV is the bee's knees.

That is all.

Edited by UNT90
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Harry, I pointed to this this morning, and I regret that doing so has resurrected it. If you were to lock it it and/or destroy it, I would neither lose sleep nor shed tears.

Thank you my friend.