The Curse Continues

I shut off the feed after the last interception...I watched the NBC 5 video about the stadium to help cheer me up!

While I'm grateful for the close games this year compared to the last two, its just sooooooo hard to take this. Hopefully these close losses are character builders for the team and not back breaker.

Most would say he's the curse...however, I may be one of the last ones left that wants to see how he does next season before giving him the axe. I dunno, maybe I'm just a gluton for punishment.

I am too. Our defense was invcredible today, some turnovers would have been nice but other than that they were awesome. Deloach was on the field and not in the press box, they were hitting, they were agressive and they stopped army all reaking day.

Turnovers killed us for the unpteenth time this year..... It makes me sick. Riley needs to learn really quickly... He had a good game outside of the turnovers, but that doesn't really help anything now does it...... Quit trowing into double coverage!!!! quit throwing to recievers that are already running out of bounds, who also happen to be in double coverage!!!!

So frustrating@!;laksdf;lk ngahl;asdhlk;

I've tried to tell myself that the team has improved and Riley will only get better but now even i cannot keep kidding myself. Riley is a turnover machine. Who cares how many yards you can accumulate when you can't score. Who cares when you can complete the 2 yard pass when you can't throw the ball more than 15? yards. Those INTs were brutal, and even worse careless.

In close games we are always lacking timeouts. I don't see TD making a difference in any facet of the game.

In all honesty, i don't know how army beat vanderbilt. that team we played today has less talent than WKU.

I'm at a loss for words. But i don't see this thing turning around. We should've blown out army and fiu. Instead we give the games away. Just like we gave away games earlier in the season. Has this thing gotten better as the season wore on......? I have to say no and that's just not acceptable.

Most would say he's the curse...however, I may be one of the last ones left that wants to see how he does next season before giving him the axe. I dunno, maybe I'm just a gluton for punishment.

I'm with you. I want to see how we do with Big 12 talent going up for those jump balls we had today.

You can't win with 5 TO. Not even if we played a Pee Wee team.

Yes you can. If we pick up a 3rd and 1 inside the 20, we win. If we make kicks, we win. If we use our time outs wisely, we have a chance to win. If we choose to catch a punt, we at least have a prayer to win.

Saying you can't win with TOs is saying we shouldn't have won today. No one who watched that thing thinks the better team won. Even Army probably doesn't think that. One yard, we win. A treasure trove of laughable coaching decisions cost us a lot more than one yard.

Edited by CaribbeanGreen

Yes you can. If we pick up a 3rd and 1 inside the 20, we win. If we make kicks, we win. If we use our time outs wisely, we have a chance to win.

And if you don't have 5 TO those other things do not matter!

It should have been 34 to 17

Edited by NT91

This is one of those games that you would think that Todd Dodge loses all of his players.

dodge didn't lose this game! it was flippin riley! 4 turnovers!!!!

i hope dodge is back next year and leads us into the new stadium! if riley can't learn, move him to wide receiver or something. damn...

You really want to see what Dodge can do next year because the last three lead you to believe that next season will be different? The odds of it getting to .500 are so incedibly small.

I feel confident that he will win at least 5 games next year if he is the coach. With all the experience he will have coming back, I would think that is a minimum. The thing is, is that enough? When he was first hired, nobody had the bar so low as to look toward .500 his fourth year. I am sure that there are several currently unemployed coaches who could have done a lot better this year with the talent we have. We ought to have been a 7-win team this season, and competing for the Belt. As far as talent, only Troy is significantly better than us.