Drc: Vito: Full-fledge Exodus Of Unt Football Bandwagon

UNT_playmaker

So you're saying the team is uber-talented but they're being coached poorly? Or is it that the coaching is fine but the players consistently make mistakes that turn wins to losses? Can't be both (or neither) with such schizophrenic play.

And who chose to play these youngsters? Who chose to bench the upperclassmen when he arrived or to change them to positions where they were undersized or unfamiliar?

At what point do Todd Dodge's decisions and results have to rest on Todd Dodge?

Aren't you supposed to be on the SMU board?

I read the Vitto articles even though he continued to misrepresent the fact that UNT is a BCS school. But I stopped reading his garbage after misrepresenting and slamming Troy for how they sign athletes.

Although I am not in any way a Dodge fan (I was against hiring a HS coach) he is not the biggest problem with UNT Football... and I am not talking about RV.

??? :ph34r:

Bandwagon folks are always "iffy".... it will be interesting to see the same folks basking in the glow of a winning season as if they had supported the team through think and thin. What do you expect from pseudo-fans?????

There's no such thing as a pseudo-fan of North Texas. Anyone who is still around after all these years of misery is a fan.

There's no such thing as a pseudo-fan of North Texas. Anyone who is still around after all these years of misery is a fan.

Is it possible for 25,000 more people to develop the same congenital analgia that Kram has? We'd be in pretty good shape as a program...

I read the Vitto articles even though he continued to misrepresent the fact that UNT is a BCS school. But I stopped reading his garbage after misrepresenting and slamming Troy for how they sign athletes.

Although I am not in any way a Dodge fan (I was against hiring a HS coach) he is not the biggest problem with UNT Football... and I am not talking about RV.

????? Who do you see as the problem if it isn't RV.

These people have caused damage to my MEAN GREEN.....

Rick "doesn't have a clue" Villareal....Who in the world gives a unrpoven coach so much power to come into any program, he brings all of his HS assistants, changes all the uniforms to match Southlake Carroll, and brings an attitude of Friday Night Lights.

Lee "I'm moving the student union to Downtown Dallas" Jackson.... Doesn't give a shit about UNT and never will.

????? Who do you see as the problem if it isn't RV.

These people have caused damage to my MEAN GREEN.....

Rick "doesn't have a clue" Villareal....Who in the world gives a unrpoven coach so much power to come into any program, he brings all of his HS assistants, changes all the uniforms to match Southlake Carroll, and brings an attitude of Friday Night Lights.

Lee "I'm moving the student union to Downtown Dallas" Jackson.... Doesn't give a shit about UNT and never will.

I can only figure you don't have a clue, what power do you speak of for Dodge?

Edited by KingDL1

If some of you "bandwagon" people would attend the games then you could see the improvement.

I guess some of you folks wanted Coach Dodge to sprinkle fairy dust over the under talented team he inherited and make them super human.

It is what it is......a ton of freshmen and sophmores getting more playing time than the upperclassmen......bet none of you can figure that out.

Anyway......this is another deja vu post with the get rid of Dodge bandwagon folks and those who support Coach Dodge and the team.

If some of you "bandwagon" people would attend the games then you could see the improvement.

I guess some of you folks wanted Coach Dodge to sprinkle fairy dust over the under talented team he inherited and make them super human.

It is what it is......a ton of freshmen and sophmores getting more playing time than the upperclassmen......bet none of you can figure that out.

Anyway......this is another deja vu post with the get rid of Dodge bandwagon folks and those who support Coach Dodge and the team.

YAWN!! Do you ever get tired of the same old argument of youth, where are the 20+ Jrs that Dodge recruited his first year? Amazing the talent he inherited was so bad but he had his best season with DD retreads and shuffling them to out of position.

Been to every home game. Seen the R E G R E S S I O N of this team. In case you didn't know, that is the opposite of improvement. Young teams get better with experience, this team gets worse. If you can't see that, you are football stupid. I'm not calling for Dodge to be fired, but if you think there will be a massive improvement next year, you are in for a BIG let down.

Get over the "Dodge needs more time" excuse. SMU is our competition in so many ways, and their 2nd year coach has them bowling after a 1st year of 1-11.

Edited by UNT90

I have attended every game this season and have seen improvement but we are far off where we should be and what was expected for this season. Im not advocating for Dodge to be fired like I did last season, but im hoping Riley and Todge will come around for us next season. Im hoping.

Also from 23,000 to slightly above 10,000, says alot about students and alumni who have given up on us for the rest of the season, this was worst than when Dickey was here in his last few games.