Tcu Is The Best Team In Texas

no I am arguing that if TCU played Ou, Tu, OSU etc...or Tenn, UGA, UF, Bama etc...they would still be good (top20) but would slip up and lose at least one game maybe two.........

TCU did play OU last year, in Norman, and won.

Do you honestly believe that Tennessee would beat TCU?

Florida and Bama have both struggled at times this year.

I say TCU would give any of them a game, and they WOULD beat tu this year.

TCU did play OU last year, in Norman, and won.

Do you honestly believe that Tennessee would beat TCU?

Florida and Bama have both struggled at times this year.

I say TCU would give any of them a game, and they WOULD beat tu this year.

That wasn't last year... OU went into the Nat'l title game with one loss - to Texas.

...I may have to photoshop Emmit's avatar with a frog.

UT is the better team, IMHO, but like it has been said, we'd know for sure with a playoff system. Isn't it a shame?

But hey, maybe Florida loses a game when they aren't expecting it and then beats Bama in the SEC Champ. game... or vise versa. The book hasn't been finished on this season yet. Strange things happen. I'd Love to see TCU and UT lock horns (PUN!) in the National Title Game. What a great day for Texas that would be!

Edited by yyz28

After attending the TCU-Utah game on Saturday night, I must say I came away very impressed with the Horned Frogs. They played like a complete football team, who was better prepared and played a tenacious brand of football in all 3 areas. The Frogs put a ton of pressure on Utah defensively, offensively, and even in the kicking game (blocked punt, big hits on KO, etc.) and that forced Utah (a very good football team by the way) into several bad situations and mistakes. I have personally seen Alabama, Texas, and TCU in person this year; and I do believe the Frogs can compete with any of the 3 teams ranked ahead of them, and at the very least give them a 4 quarter ballgame. I believe the Frogs can match up better with a spread style of Florida and Texas, than a run-you-over/hit-you-in-the-mouth style team in Alabama. I think Bama would wear TCU's offensive and defensive front(s) down over 60 minutes in a situation where TCU lacks the quality depth of the 3 teams ranked ahead of them. This is certainly not a knock on TCU, but a casual observation. It's obvious that the Horned Frogs belong in the conversation with these programs, and I think whoever the Horned Frogs play in a multimillion dollar BCS game had better be prepared for an all out dogfight. Patterson and his team will be ready to go and not intimidated, not matter who is on the other sideline.

I wish TCU, Boise State, and Cincinnati the best of luck for the remainder of the season, as it's very neat to see these type of teams ranked as highly as they are.

TCU wont end up the year with a chance to play for a title no matter what happens. If Texas loses, Cincinnati will jump TCU after playing #9 pitt next week and play the SEC representative for the title. Both SEC teams could lose a game and still be ranked above TCU. They wont get a chance this year, but it is neat to see them getting closer.

TCU wont end up the year with a chance to play for a title no matter what happens. If Texas loses, Cincinnati will jump TCU after playing #9 pitt next week and play the SEC representative for the title. Both SEC teams could lose a game and still be ranked above TCU. They wont get a chance this year, but it is neat to see them getting closer.

That's assuming Cincy wins, which I don't think will happen.

Yet another non UNT Football thread started in the UNT Football forum. Its becoming your trademark!!

--READ.... Look at title of thread... this is not a UNT football one.

(I am not the the person you directed this to)

• Upvote 1