Tcu Jumps Cincinnati

UNTflyer

All TCU needs right now is for Texas to lose one of its last 4 games (Baylor, Kansas, A&M, Big 12 Championship).

Florida-Alabama will result in another 1-loss team, and I'm picking Florida to be the winner.

So, Florida-TCU in the National Championship? Cincinnati will not finish undefeated, and Boise State has a weak schedule.

Yeah, I know... the odds are against this happening but if Texas and Alabama loses, how can you really argue against this match up?

Well Cincy v. TCU will make for a great Orange Bowl or

Fiesta Bowl. I do not see Bama or UT losing, so what will happen to Boise St. will they get shafted or will there be 2?

Boise had a lot go right for it to get the second at-large yesterday. With ND and the second place Big 10 team knocked out, it just might happen for two small schools for once.

All TCU needs right now is for Texas to lose one of its last 4 games (Baylor, Kansas, A&M, Big 12 Championship).

Florida-Alabama will result in another 1-loss team, and I'm picking Florida to be the winner.

So, Florida-TCU in the National Championship? Cincinnati will not finish undefeated, and Boise State has a weak schedule.

Yeah, I know... the odds are against this happening but if Texas and Alabama loses, how can you really argue against this match up?

I actually can see the Aggs with UT at home, knocking them off. It is a long shot, but definately not out of the question since it is a Rivalry game.

For right or wrong, it would not surprise me to see - if Texas loses - the voters sway Cinci to leapfrog TCU so that the Frogs stay out of the title game.

It's a small difference right now inthe standings - and Cincy still has WVU and Pitt to deal with. You could argue they deserve it just as much - which is what makes these last few weeks interesting.

What would happen if the Bama/FL game ends on a last second FG, Texas loses a game before close of season, TCU, and Boise go undefeated, I could see the BCS replaying the SEC title game just to say FU to the mid-majors.

If that happens, you may see TCU-Boise St in the Sugar Bowl.

What would happen if the Bama/FL game ends on a last second FG, Texas loses a game before close of season, TCU, and Boise go undefeated, I could see the BCS replaying the SEC title game just to say FU to the mid-majors.

Were they not saying that about Michigan-Ohio State 2 or 3 seasons ago?

You don't have to worry about an all-SEC title game.

The Horned Frog WBAP love fest this morning were begging for people to show up this saturday, and they should have been considering their attendance this year. The college game day show and everything that is relevant to the college football world will be in Fort Worth. There's absolutely no reason for the AC to not be sold out when the 16th ranked Utes come to town.

Rick

The Horned Frog WBAP love fest this morning were begging for people to show up this saturday, and they should have been considering their attendance this year. The college game day show and everything that is relevant to the college football world will be in Fort Worth. There's absolutely no reason for the AC to not be sold out when the 16th ranked Utes come to town.

Rick

It will sell out by EOD Monday.

Only SRO available now..

Edited by Superfrog