Poor June Jones

emmitt01

That reminds me, I forgot to start a thread about another school as a backhanded insult to my our school. Damn! How did I forget that? I should have been easier for me to remember to be a total douche! I will have to start writing notes to myself.

We'll forgive your not starting the thread...you got the douche part in spades.

He has SMU within a game of bowl eligibility. I just hope they give him the four years every coach gets by birthright.

Are you sure you didn't go to SMU? You sure like to start threads about how good they are doing and your trips to watch them play

If I'm not mistakened, his quarterback from Southlake (Padron) won the last game.

Ok, I'll admit to reading ponyfans, although it was easy to give that up once they started winning...which seemed to coincide with the ponyfans posters getting their wish, with Bo Levi Mitchell getting hurt and Kyle Padron taking over. Before that, they were saying the same things about June Jones and his "son", Mitchell, as some folks here say about Todd and Riley Dodge. That's when I gave up ponyfans, when they got their wish and they were still trash talking Mitchell, something about gloating over one of your guys getting hurt kinda hits me sideways.

Is there any real purpose to this thread ?

Well salary aside the purpose is that in JJ's second year he is one win away from being bowl eligible and there is significant process being made. This is year 3 for Dodge and in my estimation very little to no progess has been made. You can make the case that this team gets worse at times. Get rid of Dodge and lets start over.

Edited by Green Mean

Well salary aside the purpose is that in JJ's second year he is one win away from being bowl eligible and there is significant process being made. This is year 3 for Dodge and in my estimation very little to no progess has been made. You can make the case that this team gets worse at times. Get rid of Dodge and lets start over.

Maybe one of those "Circle of Champions" groups will show up, putting down the $100k pledges. Oh, maybe money doesn't matter in the Sun Belt.