Unt-ulm Coverage

Brett Vito

Nothing should surprise us with this coach anymore.

I'll admit I only watched the 1st half then I decided I had better things to go do. Call me a bad fan if you want , but here is what I saw. I saw Gilmore make a few good plays while in.Im not saying Gilmore is some kind of badass stud , but he can make plays and put pressure on the QB every once in awhile and thats saying more than most anyone on this team.

I saw AK get pushed back and around more than a few times some 5 - 10 yds out and off the line of scrimmage. Maybe it's because he's better suited in a Demarcus Ware type of role ? But what do I know. The one TFL/Sack whatever it is AK had was because he was pushed to outside of the line some 10 yards and the QB scrambled his way and AK was able to get free and make the stop for a loss of 1 yard.

D played better only because ULM didn't have to score more than needed too , they could of easily hung 40+ pts on us. I promise If we had scored 50 , ULM would of put 60 on us

It's time for a Green Team DEF. What's it really going to hurt ? Put in my boy Deheck !!!