Miserable Fan/human.

Guest JohnDenver

Guest JohnDenver

To the fan loitering with his crew outside the gates of Fouts, seriously, you need to wake up and treat people with respect (or alternatively wait for the Karma train to hit you).

We come from out of state to watch this dismal team for every game and it is too long to keep our two small dogs locked up all day. This time we brought them with us and kept them in the shaded and cooled car. Between quarters my wife went to the truck, leashed them, walked them around a bit and keep them up on their favorite team...

During the third quarter, this miserable man wearing an Awasome jersey, looked at my 6lb sweet old dog who was running up to him wagging her tail like crazy and said to my wife, "What a waste of a life."

WTF man. I hope someone walks up to your wife (if you can get someone to love you) and insults her. Really, you are with a group of guys, and you trash talk a single woman in UNT gear walking two waggy tail 6lbs dogs at your home game? I was mad, now I just feel bad for your life. It must be miserable, because otherwise I can't understand the desire to be so hateful, to go out of your way to try to ruin a person's day and insult her old, white with age faced, beloved pet.

I hope the Karma train is hot on your tail. I have never, ever, in all my years and UNT games, seen something like this. Wow.

To the fan loitering with his crew outside the gates of Fouts, seriously, you need to wake up and treat people with respect (or alternatively wait for the Karma train to hit you).

We come from out of state to watch this dismal team for every game and it is too long to keep our two small dogs locked up all day. This time we brought them with us and kept them in the shaded and cooled car. Between quarters my wife went to the truck, leashed them, walked them around a bit and keep them up on their favorite team...

During the third quarter, this miserable man wearing an Awasome jersey, looked at my 6lb sweet old dog who was running up to him wagging her tail like crazy and said to my wife, "What a waste of a life."

WTF man. I hope someone walks up to your wife (if you can get someone to love you) and insults her. Really, you are with a group of guys, and you trash talk a single woman in UNT gear walking two waggy tail 6lbs dogs at your home game? I was mad, now I just feel bad for your life. It must be miserable, because otherwise I can't understand the desire to be so hateful, to go out of your way to try to ruin a person's day and insult her old, white with age faced, beloved pet.

I hope the Karma train is hot on your tail. I have never, ever, in all my years and UNT games, seen something like this. Wow.

Are you sure your dog was not between the man and the field??? He may have been referring to the waste of space in the stadium...(looking beyond the dog) None the less, I do not understand why someone would have words with you about your dog... Im sorry fans are more rowdy with the mammals than the visiting team fans...

Guest JohnDenver

Are you sure your dog was not between the man and the field??? He may have been referring to the waste of space in the stadium...(looking beyond the dog) None the less, I do not understand why someone would have words with you about your dog... Im sorry fans are more rowdy with the mammals than the visiting team fans...

I like the train of thought about the dog being an incidental, but was not the case. I give all the benefit of doubt, but it was toward the dog and *to* my wife. Was not toward the stadium or field. I don't think he would have been such a man saying this to a man. Just a guess.

Like I said, I have never seen or heard of anything like this. Shock and awe indeed. This dog has traveled to the majority of SBC schools on road trips over her long life. She has been dropped on her head by Meager's sister, she was friends with Beck's gf's dog, she is a well versed MG canine fan and tailgater. Insanity I say!

anchorman10.jpg

One pleasant childhood memory was beating up the school bully when he was walking past our house and kicked our dog when she ran up to him wanting to be petted (this was before leash laws; yes, I know I'm dating myself). It took 3 grownups to pull us apart. Things like that can really get one's adrenaline going.