Latest Espn Bottom Ten

MeanGreen61

I still cant believe that three out of Dodge's five wins have come from this WKU team.... Wow they must really hate us

They've ended our basketball season two years in a row, and that's been a much bigger deal than football wins for both schools.

If I had to trade, I'd give up all three Dodge wins vs. WKU if we could just have held on to that one tournament semifinal game against WKU last year. Because we would have beaten USA.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But, Shaft...still no answer to my so very easy (even for you) to answer question...were you in the stands for the WKU VICTORY...and have you been in the stands for any game this season????

Yawn. Only half the fan base showed up for the halloween game, a game it took all 4 quarters to win.

The board moderator wasn't at the game either. You must be the only true fan.

But, Shaft...still no answer to my so very easy (even for you) to answer question...were you in the stands for the WKU VICTORY...and have you been in the stands for any game this season????

Yawn. Only half the fan base showed up for the halloween game, a game it took all 4 quarters to win.

The board moderator wasn't at the game either.

It takes every team 4 quarters to win against WKY. If you're really bad, you might have to go into overtime.

My question, Is Shaft real or is he someone's alter-ego?

Someone who doesnt even support the team lecturing on fan support. That's funny.

SHAFT, you still didn't say if you attended the game...or any game this season for that matter. Is it so hard to understand the question? If so, perhaps we can get you a tutor or maybe a translator. Will we see you at the game Saturday????

And, no, I am definitely not the only fan. Twenty three thousand of us turned out for the Florida Atlantic game. But, you probably missed that too as you were "missing in action" as usual.

so negative kram

Was that question negative? Just wondering if the guy ever attends a game and since he has not responded, I thought perhaps the question was too hard for him to figure out and offered to find a translator for him if he needed it. Is that negative, or was it simply an offer to help Shaft...who obviously had a hard time in freshman English if he cannot understand my question regarding his attendance or lack of same.

Was that question negative? Just wondering if the guy ever attends a game and since he has not responded, I thought perhaps the question was too hard for him to figure out and offered to find a translator for him if he needed it. Is that negative, or was it simply an offer to help Shaft...who obviously had a hard time in freshman English if he cannot understand my question regarding his attendance or lack of same.

Maybe Shaft is just mad at the University because he flunked out.

Guest JohnDenver

Maybe racist?

johnny_pate_shaft_in_africa.jpg

I keeeeed. I keed.

The green kool aide is poison to this program.

Winner, winner, chicken dinner...

You are a troll by definition.

Please explain to me your definition of troll? We're all trolls by the strictest definition...

Edited by JayDub