Nt Favored By

eulesseagle

Good to see some folks besides MEAN GREEN fans think UNT will not only be in this game, but could actually come away with another "W". I like it!!!!!! MEAN GREEN wins its second in a row Saturday!!! Be there to see it.

By the way, Shaft, are you planning on attending? I still cannot get an answer from you about whether you actually attended the WKY game. Oh, well, will be be in attendance this Saturday to see the Mean Green in person????

Just wondering. If so, drop by the Alumni Tailgate area...would love to meet another GMG.com-er and sell you a TANK ARMY T-Shirt! I'll be there no later than 1:45PM...I have to referee three soccer games Sat. morning before I can get to Fouts. But come on by....

Oh, by the way...Quoner...I still have that t-shirt you ordered waiting on you...come on by...and do let us know where that Pit BBQ spot is on the Denton Square. I try to frequent locally owned places and I don't want to miss this one.

Really, I am always up for trying a new food spot. Really....

GO MEAN GREEN!

Edited by KRAM1

Good to see some folks besides MEAN GREEN fans think UNT will not only be in this game, but could actually come away with another "W". I like it!!!!!! MEAN GREEN wins its second in a row Saturday!!! Be there to see it.

By the way, Shaft, are you planning on attending? I still cannot get an answer from you about whether you actually attended the WKY game. Oh, well, will be be in attendance this Saturday to see the Mean Green in person????

Just wondering. If so, drop by the Alumni Tailgate area...would love to meet another GMG.com-er and sell you a TANK ARMY T-Shirt! I'll be there no later than 1:45PM...I have to referee three soccer games Sat. morning before I can get to Fouts. But come on by....

Oh, by the way...Quoner...I still have that t-shirt you ordered waiting on you...come on by...and do let us know where that Pit BBQ spot is on the Denton Square. I try to frequent locally owned places and I don't want to miss this one.

Really, I am always up for trying a new food spot. Really....

GO MEAN GREEN!

I had no idea people cared that much what I ate. I actually just went to Roosters (off the square) and had a Pit BBQ sandwich from the menu. Sorry for any confusion I may have caused. Honestly, not going to Pourhouse or Rudy's is generally such a big deal for me (because I hate change), that I figured that had to be why we won.

Just kidding - we all know we won because that Boston kid didn't show up.

Also, looks like I may not be able to go this weekend after all. I hope I'm still allowed to comment on the game if this conflict doesn't get resolved. I'd hate to miss a punch on my perfect attendance super-fan attendance card. It even comes with a badge and toy fire truck and I don't much feel like giving them back.

I had no idea people cared that much what I ate. I actually just went to Roosters (off the square) and had a Pit BBQ sandwich from the menu. Sorry for any confusion I may have caused. Honestly, not going to Pourhouse or Rudy's is generally such a big deal for me (because I hate change), that I figured that had to be why we won.

Also, looks like I may not be able to go this weekend after all. I hope I'm still allowed to comment on the game if this conflict doesn't get resolved. I'd hate to miss a punch on my perfect attendance super-fan attendance card. It even comes with a badge and toy fire truck and I don't much feel like giving them back.

I think you are fine with missing a game. KRAM missed one earlier this season and still manages to retain status.

You guys suck. I have been to every home game the last two years, plus the LSU away game last year. For the bad football that I have seen, I deserve the whole dang fire station.

So what if you gotta commute from Boston. I drive in from Granbury every Saturday which feels like a 15 hour drive, then turn around and drive back home afterward. I am still awaiting my furthest fan award that never seems to come.

Back to the title of this thread, I don't care about the line anymore, just give me the over on all of our remaining games.

I think you are fine with missing a game. KRAM missed one earlier this season and still manages to retain status.

And, you promised never to tell....just kidding.

But I had a good excuse...I was in Munich for Oktoberfest...and I was wearing a Mean Green shirt at Oktoberfest in penance for having to miss the game. Never fear Quoner, we all know you attend the games whenever possible...everyone gets a pass once in awhile. What's up...your bride have "other" plans for you this weekend? Whatever it is, I hope you have a great time. I think it's because you still haven't picked up your Tank Army T-Shirt!!! :lol::lol:

Ouch.... lol :P