Darius Carey, Jamaal Jackson, Forest Rucker

Charlie NT 73

True freshman WR Darius Carey continues to impress me. Carey now has 5 TD's so far this season. Saurday,

Carey caught a 14yd and 7yd TD pass from Riley! Carey is developing into a go to guy, and has the speed to

break a short pass into a big catch and run play! Carey had 5 catches for 51yds and 2 TD's vs WKU, with 2 of

the catches resulting in 1st downs.

Jamaal Jackson's speed! Jackson caught 6 passes, for 76yds and 2 TD's. One 11yd TD pass, and a 38yd TD pass

where he broke away from a tackle and out ran the secondary! Jackson handled 5 KO returns, for 154yds, with

a long return of 44yds. Jackson's KO return average is 33yds for the season. Jackson has come close to taking

a KO to the house several times already, so I hope he can break one before the season ends!

NT was in a 3rd and long. Rucker lined up at wide out. Broke down field, for a deep curl in route, two WKU

defenders were on Rucker. The pass was high, so Rucker out leaped the WKU defenders, stuck his paws up and locked on to the pass with both hands, tucked the ball in to protect the catch with the WKU defenders hanging

all over Rucker- 21 yds and another NT first down! At 6-6, rucker is a mis-match against DB's, as this play

proved. Looks like Rucker has worked his way into more playing time, and I hope some more deep route

pass plays come his way.