Tailgating Saturday

GoMeanGreen1999

Along with the exciting win we had some great new tailgating food Saturday. We might not be in the upper eschelons of college football on the field but have to be with our food. Special thanks to TTG's mom for the awesome Baklava....if you didn't come by the tent Saturday you missed it as well as Eulessismore's hamburger/bacon concoction.

Along with the exciting win we had some great new tailgating food Saturday. We might not be in the upper eschelons of college football on the field but have to be with our food. Special thanks to TTG's mom for the awesome Baklava....if you didn't come by the tent Saturday you missed it as well as Eulessismore's hamburger/bacon concoction.

Thank you sir; my wife Arlene deserves all the credit. I just watched the fire, really.

My day took me on a detour to the Square where I ended up eating a Pit BBQ sandwich, chips, a hell burger slider on a dare, a couple of beers and then capped it with a shot.

And, with the win, I may have found a new pre-game ritual (although usually 75% of the fun is the pre-game picnic).

My day took me on a detour to the Square where I ended up eating a Pit BBQ sandwich, chips, a hell burger slider on a dare, a couple of beers and then capped it with a shot.

And, with the win, I may have found a new pre-game ritual (although usually 75% of the fun is the pre-game picnic).

Yes, I expected to see you at the Alumni tent Saturday....glad you had a great pre-game meal...just where was that great pit BBQ on the square? I am not aware of a BBQ joint on the square in Denton. Could it have been just off the square???

Yes, I expected to see you at the Alumni tent Saturday....glad you had a great pre-game meal...just where was that great pit BBQ on the square? I am not aware of a BBQ joint on the square in Denton. Could it have been just off the square???

I agree - where on the square did you find a great pit BBQ? Where would you find one right off the square?

There is a new place on Elm, south of the square before Eagle, called "From the Heart" that serve bbq. Never been there, but it recently opened in the old Tom and Jo's Cafe building. Is that the place Quoner?

I miss Tom and Jo's Cafe - I will have to look into this new place. I sure didn't realize something was in that place.