Football: Return Uncertain For Injured Qb Dodge

mgsteve

"We will evaluate him this week. He has improved. Our trainers have had to put almost a cast on his ankle that we are trying to get him out of now."

Is Ribby Paultz coaching our team now?

So your saying the Ball coach doesn't have command of the English Language either?

did any one really doubt that Rodge would make a dramatic recovery for the STAT MAKER GAME? should be healthy the rest of the way with no more road blocks, although Monroe could be one that he has a banged up elbow or something

The anti-Riley speaks again. Dude - seriously, what did Riley do to you? By chance, does your name happen to be Gio?

The anti-Riley speaks again. Dude - seriously, what did Riley do to you? By chance, does your name happen to be Gio?

I found it kind of sad to see Emmitt saying about the same thing in this thread:

Tobe's injury season ending

I can understand people being upset with Todd Dodge; I hope nobody hates on me because of my "father", but, if that helps people get through the day....

I say let the head coach and doctors make the decision. It seems the situation is a "no win" from some folks point of view...if you don't play Riley, the kid is just to fragile to play DI ball...if you do play him...sure, play him in a "stats" game...good grief. You folks are too much and pretty funny too!

I am totally interested in Riley's health and not much interested in the political BS. If Riley can go without making the injury worse, play him. At the least, play him a few series to get/keep the rust off. If there is a good chance of further injury, sit him down for this week and let Nathan carry the load.

Sometimes I think our members lose sight of the fact that these are young men, student athletes, real good people that lay their bodies on the line for UNT.