How's This For Good News?

KRAM1

Maybe I was the only one to notice, but the announced attendance for Troy's home game against UNT was 20,032. That for the SBC leading Troy team while UNT's announced attendance for its last home game was 23,000+.

Looks like something is going "right" at UNT these days. Does Dodge get any credit at all for the improved attendance? I thank each and every Mean Green Alum, student and fan who continues to attend and support the Mean Green while they get the "ship turned around". Can you imagine what the attendance would be if UNT was leading the SBC???? Might be a bit challenging to get a decent ticket to the games.

There is good news...

GO MEAN GREEN!

CONGRATS ON READING FFRS RICK POST 14 MINUTES AGO AND TAKING CREDIT FOR IT!!!!

????????? Would that be Tasty or me that you are so graciously referring to? If me, so sorry...did not mean to "steal" any one's thunder...always nice to hear from you as you are always so very positive. Did you have to yell? Was it really that bad???? Man, take a pill or something. Or, better yet, write something so very Quoner-ish. Oh, wait, you did. But, nice to see you think you need to defend FFR's postings.....