Must Win Games

gangrene

whoa bubba.......

Coach Dodge has been here 2 1/2 years.....not four......it may seem like four to you and forty to others but it is only 2 1/2.

We all know what the problems were with grades and discipline. How many were Dodge's recruits vs. DD's recruits? You might take a couple of steps back on that statement.

Watching the games, in person, like I have for years IMHO the team is getting better the more we get into the season. Against Troy.....ONE turnover. Special Teams getting better, Another excellent punter, Running game is excellent....I guess because of the "O" line and the passing is getting better with our RS freshman qb and his JR. backup. Defensively??? they are getting better but not as fast as the offense. I think our "D" line and LB are really pretty good....the others.....well what can ya say.

NT has one of the best defensive coaches in the country with DeLoach. His defense did beat USC one year. This guy is good and he has only been here 1 1/2 years.....

the team is getting better and the ONLY friggin' way to tell is get your lazy butts in the bleachers instead of what is said on some blog or the stats at the end of the game.

Um, ee, ol' pal - as i said in the original post, and then actually specifically explained yet again a few posts later - my post was about Vic Trilli and the similarity to Football Trilli's performance arc. But, it does kinda make my point (moreso than I even attempted to make it myself) that the only solid contradicting statement on Trilli's resume is that he was here four years, eh?

And I'm not going to reach for the jackassery of announcing how many games I've been to, but I ain't the problem. Anyway, nothing to see here. Reading comprehension issue.

NT has one of the best defensive coaches in the country with DeLoach. His defense did beat USC one year. This guy is good and he has only been here 1 1/2 years.....

um wasn't Deloach the secondary coach at UCLA? or did I miss something...No he was the secondary coach.