Current Status Comments

OldTimer

I expected the naysayers comments on firing Dodge. I guess I didn't expect the hits on DeLoach and his defense. Lets see DeLoach has been back only this year with ONE 1, recruiting season under his belt. How many defensive current players did he recruit?

Of course its DeLoaches fault his top Defensive player didn't play against Troy, just like its TDodges fault NT's best player QB was injured and didn't player against Troy. Of course its not important or had anything to do with the fact that troy started most of their drives from mid field or better.

I keep hearing change 5 plays and NT would have 4 wins and 2 losses. The only one I can remember is the Ohio game where a WR dropped a pass in t the end zone for a TD that was in his hands at the Ohio game...or NT would have won that game. Can anyone remember the other 4"