I'm Losing Faith In Dodge.

meangreenbob

I was all for hiring Dodge. I thought it was a good move. I am not so sure anymore.

Like you I was pumped when we got Dodge. Not sure I can support this venture any longer.

I'd like to see this team start winning as much as the next person, but as much as it hurts to admit it we need a change.

This record is not the best, by any means, but you'd think after the time he's had we'd have a better record thus far in the season.

Stats.

Speaking of attendance. Anyone notice that a 1-4(at the time) North Texas homecoming crowd outdrew a 4-2(at the time) Troy homecoming crowd?

Rick

So much wasted potential (so far).

Will we ever win?

It's embarassing that Troy has taken our place as the dominant team in this conference.

It's embarassing that Troy has taken our place as the dominant team in this conference.

Why is it embarassing? If anything I think Troy has been the bright spot in this conference as they have had some really good teams and some good marquee wins when the Sunbelt was and still is the dump of D1A football. I think it is more like embarassing that we had to hire a high school football coach who is obviously over his head and now NT doesn't have balls to fire him because we don't have enough money to possibly buy him out. To me that is the most embarassing.

Edited by Green Mean

If UNT had an athletic director, Dodge would be fired on Monday morning. 4 -27

The Athletic Director knows that this was solely his decision and he must stand by it, even though it is costing us millions of dollars and making us lose respectable talent, Because it will make him look bad that he fired his 4-time SBC Champion coach for what he has now.....

Edited by UNT_playmaker

The Athletic Director knows that this was solely his decision and he must stand by it, even though it is costing us millions of dollars and making us lose respectable talent, Because it will make him look bad that he fired his 4-time SBC Champion coach for what he has now.....

Then it sounds like Gretchen needs to lower her pair and get rid of a few high ranking AD Staff members starting at the top.