Non- B C S Top 10

MeanGreen61

Ya, because Fresno State wouldn't plow over #5-10 on that list. They're clearly ones for good records, and maybe they should be. But Fresno losing in close games to 2 top 5 teams and a 2OT loss @ Camp Randall isn't really the same as another squad's 3-3. All I'm saying is the Vandals won't have an answer for Ryan Mathews when we come to the Kibbie. They could barely manage Hawaii on their home turf...Hawaii.

Ya, because Fresno State wouldn't plow over #5-10 on that list. They're clearly ones for good records, and maybe they should be. But Fresno losing in close games to 2 top 5 teams and a 2OT loss @ Camp Randall isn't really the same as another squad's 3-3. All I'm saying is the Vandals won't have an answer for Ryan Mathews when we come to the Kibbie. They could barely manage Hawaii on their home turf...Hawaii.

Dude, I like you, but save it for the Fresno board.

Demotivator__No_One_Cares_by_Mikenator70

PS: This is me trying to play "not-UNT football board bully" when I don't care at all. Hell, let's talk swimming and diving -- the Horns are looking strong again this year.

Edited by Quoner

Why? I feel that non-BCS is much more accurate. Schools that are in this group have to be undefeated (and sometimes that is still not good enough) and still don't actually get a shot at the C. Never have, and likely never will.

Technically, all schools in the Bowl Subdivision are in the Bowl Championship Series. Champions of certain conferences get automatic entry, but according to the rules, all 1A teams are a part of the BCS system. All of the conferences get at least a share of the money.

Technically, all schools in the Bowl Subdivision are in the Bowl Championship Series. Champions of certain conferences get automatic entry, but according to the rules, all 1A teams are a part of the BCS system. All of the conferences get at least a share of the money.

Technically, yes that is true. In practice, Utah last year should have had a shot at the NC since they didn't lose a game and beat a pretty good Bama team. Tell me that they are a full member of the BCS and have all the same opportunities.