New Snapshot Of Mean Green Athletics Taking Shape

MeanGreen61

Great write up. I love hearing from friends who visit for the first time in many years and listen to them marvel at the changes that have taken place.

Students and fans DO support this program. In fact, the crowd of 23,000 plus was the fifth largest in school history. Three of the top 10 crowds have occurred during the Dodge era and 8 of the top 10 in this decade alone. Don't let people tell you NT has little support - it simply isn't true.

In fact, we outdrew SMU hosting Navy this past weekend.

Rick

Great write up. I love hearing from friends who visit for the first time in many years and listen to them marvel at the changes that have taken place.

In fact, we outdrew SMU hosting Navy this past weekend.

Rick

Football games in the Metroplex - 10/16.

96,004 Texas-OU

31,156 TCU-Colorado State

23,139 UNT- FAU

22,203 SMU-Navy

Football games in the Metroplex - 10/16.

96,004 Texas-OU

31,156 TCU-Colorado State

23,139 UNT- FAU

22,203 SMU-Navy

Please increase the capacity of the new stadium, powers that be. IF we ever win, we will average at least 28K a game.

The Haloween game is at 2pm. Since most Haloween functions occur in the evening, I think we will have a pretty good showing. Plus this is the best chance to see a win at home the rest of the year, so surely that will keep some of the students interested.

Did they change the time, because they've showed it all year as a 3:00 kickoff...

Sons 1st B-Day party that day, weasled my way into tailgaiting for the game and going into the stadium to be counted, with my 3 other tickets in hand, and then walking out...I always make sure every ticket I own gets scanned, regardless of the arse actually in the seat...

2:00 Kickoff means I'll get the first half in possibly...Nice!

Edited by FloMoGrad

Please increase the capacity of the new stadium, powers that be. IF we ever win, we will average at least 28K a game.

The Haloween game is at 2pm. Since most Haloween functions occur in the evening, I think we will have a pretty good showing. Plus this is the best chance to see a win at home the rest of the year, so surely that will keep some of the students interested.

The Halloween Day game (w/WKU) is at 3. It and the FAU game were both moved back one hour, to accomodate the SBC TV Network.