Half Way Done

Travis Scott

yep, this first half of the season has been more than frustrating. Along with you, my heart sank last night watching our boys give up another one...one that we should have won. Kudos to the effort in the 2nd half to come back...that was fun to watch and be apart of.

I very much enjoyed watching Tune and his composure lead our team back into the game. He is good and should play more in my opinion. Riley could be a good QB, but from our limited exposure to him and his fragile body, it's hard to tell. He may make a better receiver which is what he would have been if he had stayed with Texas.

I do look for a couple of wins in the second half of the season. My personal prediction was 4 wins this year and they still may come. We are so close to turning this thing around and are not getting blown out like last year. Our boys need to learn how to finish and we could pull off some good wins this year. I hope they do...see you on Halloween at Fouts.

After watching the game last night, I am convinced that Tune should be our starting QB until he graduates. This will give time for Dodge to develop and hopefully become more durable with some strength and conditioning. So far this season Tune has shown he can throw deep ball much better, he is more accurate, and makes less mistakes. Even if Dodge is cleared to start next week its time to change it up. We are about 10 points from being 4-2 this year. Without all of those Dodge turnovers I believe this team would still be in the SBC hunt for the title.