Does Td Have The Balls To Recruit A Jc Qb

MeanGreenZen

Todd Dodge has everything in line to be a bowl team next season... if only, like in the Madden video game, he had the option to turn the injury settings off.

Riley just can't stay healthy. It happens.

Todd Dodge has micromanaged his son's athletic career brilliantly (holding him back a year in school so he is almost two years older than his classmates, putting him on the field as a true freshman then inventing an "injury" so that he qualifies for a medical redshirt and retains four years of college eligibility.) I love Riley when he is on the field. He has wonderful talent and intangibles (if not a strong arm).

This team needs a quarterback that can be counted to be in the game in the fourth quarter. Everything else will be in place next season. Can Todd Dodge turn off his genetic drive to help his son succeed to do the right thing for his team and recruit a junior college quarterback with a track record of staying on the field to lead this team to the New Orleans Bowl next season?

P.S. - Don't give me some Green KoolAid-inspired story about Baine or the Glen Rose kid stepping in for Riley next year. With the talent we will have in place, TD should be able to land a blue-chip junior college quarterback to lead this team.

Todd Dodge has everything in line to be a bowl team next season... if only, like in the Madden video game, he had the option to turn the injury settings off.

Riley just can't stay healthy. It happens.

Todd Dodge has micromanaged his son's athletic career brilliantly (holding him back a year in school so he is almost two years older than his classmates, putting him on the field as a true freshman then inventing an "injury" so that he qualifies for a medical redshirt and retains four years of college eligibility.) I love Riley when he is on the field. He has wonderful talent and intangibles (if not a strong arm).

This team needs a quarterback that can be counted to be in the game in the fourth quarter. Everything else will be in place next season. Can Todd Dodge turn off his genetic drive to help his son succeed to do the right thing for his team and recruit a junior college quarterback with a track record of staying on the field to lead this team to the New Orleans Bowl next season?

P.S. - Don't give me some Green KoolAid-inspired story about Baine or the Glen Rose kid stepping in for Riley next year. With the talent we will have in place, TD should be able to land a blue-chip junior college quarterback to lead this team.

I can't argue this at all. I think Riley is awesome when he's on the feild, but he's simply too fragile.