Please Let Me Be An Over-reacting Douche

emmitt01

You're not the only one. Hope you know I didn't specifically have you in the cross-hairs in your other thread...just the whole reactionary mentality.

If you want some good perspective, go read the "Riley Dodge" thread in the VIP board.

Or the "Tate Forcier to UNT" thread in the VVIP :ph34r:

Anyone want to retract their comments on Tune not being able to cover for Riley?

(hand raised)

And, I'll add...maybe it should be Riley covering for Tune. Those long tosses looked a ton better than Riley's. I hope they sit Riley for Troy so that the Trojans don't completely finish him off for the season injury-wise. And, I hope they use 100% of the playbook for Tune. With Tune, we don't have to dink and dunk and hope a guy breaks a tackle - we can really expect to pick up big chunks of yards with throws down field.

Dream scenario:

-Dodge family has an epiphany. Riley is moved to h-back and plays QB in some form of the Wildcat formation, but Tune starts the rest of this season.

-Dodge recruits a big son-of-a-biscuit-eater with a strong arm to throw to the Big 12 transfers next season.

-All of the coaches moves and changes I posted about earlier in the week.

THE END

(hand raised)

And, I'll add...maybe it should be Riley covering for Tune. Those long tosses looked a ton better than Riley's. I hope they sit Riley for Troy so that the Trojans don't completely finish him off for the season injury-wise. And, I hope they use 100% of the playbook for Tune. With Tune, we don't have to dink and dunk and hope a guy breaks a tackle - we can really expect to pick up big chunks of yards with throws down field.

Dream scenario:

-Dodge family has an epiphany. Riley is moved to h-back and plays QB in some form of the Wildcat formation, but Tune starts the rest of this season.

-Dodge recruits a big son-of-a-biscuit-eater with a strong arm to throw to the Big 12 transfers next season.

-All of the coaches moves and changes I posted about earlier in the week.

THE END

Hey, thanks for being big enough to admit you were wrong about Tune. Yes, I had a higher opinion of him than you previous expressed, but I honestly didn't expect those 3 unanswered td's that gave us the lead (for a while). Dodge described him in the post game show as being "cool", that's also what his high school coach said about him. The big surprise: that he scrambled for positive yardage, but he did run track in high school (I believe). I've got to admit one thing you've mentioned before about wanting in a qb, height, being one thing I notice as a positive attribute Tune has when he's in the game.

Edited by eulessismore