Today's Coaches Show @ Pourhouse

NT03

I went , just a quick recap :

Dodge talked about telling the team who they are and how they are not going to let up. Said goals that were set for this team going into this year can still be meet.

Cam is expected to play vs FAU

The 1 question from the audience : Will John Weber play this year or reshirt ? No question he will play this year TD said.

Dodge gave extra praise for Santiago , Hill & Cook for their play so far this season

Intersting facts that George said : UNT #1 in pass & overall DEF in the Conference. Royce Hill # 10 in nation on KR yardage , Riley #28 in nation in total yards.

In Dodge's very 1st game at UT they played Miami , where coach Schelly was the HC.

Edited by NT03

I listened as well, couldn't make it up there...

I like what Dodge had to say and the fact he understands how easy it is to lose a team and get ina bad funk...

Sounded like they know what they need to do to fix their mistakes, and like most, feel we're on the verge of breaking this thing open and stringing some w's together...

I went to the show and brought my 6 year old son and 7 year old daughter since school is out today. They kept asking me when the game was going to start...

Anyway, I thought the show went well with lots of optimism coming from TD and George. Of course they are going to come across this way. We are only a few key plays from breaking out and I have a good feeling about beating FAU. Heartbreaking loss to LAF but good is on the horizon.