Homecoming & Tank Army T-shirts

KRAM1

Folks, I know I have mentioned this before, but it is time to give it another "shout". The Denton Chapter of the UNT Alumni Association is selling "TANK ARMY" T-shirts to help raise funds for UNT scholarships. We need your help and consideration. Please think about getting a shirt or two at the next home game. Tank Army T-shirts will be for sale at the ALUMNI Tailgate "tent" before the game against Florida Atlantic on Oct 17th. Shirts are $15.00 each or two for $25.00. ALL proceeds go to help fund scholarships for UNT students.

You know...whether yo want a T-shirt or not you might consider buying one to support our scholarship efforts. Each year we all get hit up for donations for "good causes", and sometimes we just do it because it is the right thing to do. Just this week I bought $15.00 worth of Cookie Dough from the neighbor kids for their elementary school fundraiser. Now, I really don't need or want cookie dough, but they asked and it's a good cause...so I wrote the check. With the T-shirts you get a great shirt, you get to support both the football team against Army, you get to show your UNT pride, you help raise scholarship dollars for needy and worthy UNT students...and you don't have to worry about the calorie count!!!!! You know, most of us do not eat T-Shirts like we would the cookies made from the cookie dough I bought!

I thank those who have already purchased a shirt, and I ask other GMG.com and Mean Green nation members to give it some thought. We need your help.

If you would like to pre-order you can "PM" (private message" me here on GMG.com and I'll have your shirt/s set aside for you before the game on the 17th. Cash or checks accepted (payable to UNT Alumni Assoc. - Denton Chapter).

GO MEAN GREEN! PLEASE consider supporting our scholarship efforts!

I KNOW...shameless self-promotion...BUT, it is for a good cause and it IS football related, right?

I bought four from KRAM-The-Man back in August. They are washed and ready for our party of four for November 21.

Nice shirts and a good cause benefits from your purchase. KRAM will meet you at 2:00 in the morning if he knows you're coming!

Edited by EagleMBA

Great cause, I'll definitely buy one.

many thanks...I'll see you at the Alumni tailgate area at homecoming...just look for the big semi trailer! GO MEAN GREEN!

Thanks to Flyer for posting the design.

Are they selling them prior to the FAU game only? What about those who won't be at the FAU game but will be at Western Ky game?

We will have them available before every home game up to and including the Army game...and if you can't get to a game and would like a shirt or two or three...message me and I'll mail them to you....but, plaese, if you are going to be at the game...buy there...we need the help. many tanks to all.

GO MEAN GREEN!

Can we buy online - I'm sure the sales would increase if that were an option!

See note about mailing in my previous post. Unfortunately, we have no way at this time to sell on-line...sorry, but like a previous post...if I know you are coming I'll meet you at 2am...OK, really...mail might be easier if you can't pick them up at a home game.

GO MEAN GREEN!