Weak Weekend Of Football

NM Green

So the first weekend at home after a September run of fun and I turn on College Gameday to the epic tussle between Florida St and BC? Really? Memo to BC fans - you are only on TV and have gameday there because all of the other matchups are either not stellar or were tarnished. I would rather watch gameday in Miami or Berkley or heck how about Fort Worth! Too bad Big Bad Boise scheduled UC Davis this weekend or they may have snagged espun up to Idaho this weekend. UNLV on the road, no Mean Green to tune in or fly to - kinda having a mid-season withdrawal!

GMG

i saw on espn this week that gameday is at BC because one of their players had cancer and beat it so they thought it would be a nice change of pace to be up there and focus on a positive, off the field victory instead of focusing on the regular big game football matches. mark herzlich is the players name for BC.

i saw on espn this week that gameday is at BC because one of their players had cancer and beat it so they thought it would be a nice change of pace to be up there and focus on a positive, off the field victory instead of focusing on the regular big game football matches. mark herzlich is the players name for BC.

This.

It's kind of a cancer awareness day at BC. A nice show of class from the ESPN crew to go up there.