Espn.com's Bottom 10

KingDL1

Did you watch any of the ULL vs LSU game? I did, and ULL will be tough to beat by this UNT team. I hope I'm waaay wrong.

Optimism uninhibited by truth or observation.... Homer-ism, thats me I guess.

If we don't throw picks we have a chance against anyone in the Belt, especially with the improvement of our defense over last year.

You all do know the Bottom 10 is just a joke and not a real poll of any kind, right? Dilbert cartoons are taken more seriously.

I am sure everyone knows its not a real poll, but it still is a dubious honor to be named there, especially with a worthless record.

• Upvote 1

I am sure everyone knows its not a real poll, but it still is a dubious honor to be named there, especially with a worthless record.

No UNT students don't know that it's not real.. If you only knew how many time I heard that UNT was ranked "last in the nation" because someone told them about this poll, you would know what I mean..

You all do know the Bottom 10 is just a joke and not a real poll of any kind, right? Dilbert cartoons are taken more seriously.

What???? Its not for for real.... damn, im pretty sure recruits, fans, and other schools look at what team is the bottom dwellers of the season.

ULL in my opinion is the strongest team in the Belt....

Should have beat OHIO and would not have had to worry....4th and 15 and oh touchdown......

Question on 4th and 16 with the game on the line why do you not drop 8 men deep and only rush 3 ? Surely 8 can cover 5 , and if they scramble you've got 15 yards in which to make the play after they cross the line of scrimmage. This has to be one of the most obvious coaching decisions I have ever seen. It's not that difficult to seal a win here. The Ohio QB was not exactly a Dasher type threat. The Ohio game is just sickening at the way we lost it.