Desoto Done For The Year

NT03

Jesse is a tough DT, but, after the play, I saw Jesse was down and in alot of pain.

I could see his injury was bad at that point.

A torn ACL is a tough injury. I do not know if surgery to repair the ACL is planned.

If surgery is planned, I do hope the surgery is successful, and Jesse can complete the rehab

work. I hope Jesse can receive a medical red shirt, and come back strong.

Hang in there Jesse, all the MGN will be here when you get back!

I assume he could get a Medical RS, but that means our AD knows how to fill it out correctly. Judging previous paperwork issues turned into NCAA probably would not count on it.

Why do you think it is the AD that can't fill out the paperwork? I think it is the Head Coach's responsibility to fill out the paperwork for a medical redshirt and it needs the signature of the AD. If the Head Coach doesn't get the paperwork to the AD then the AD can't sign it.

Why do you think it is the AD that can't fill out the paperwork? I think it is the Head Coach's responsibility to fill out the paperwork for a medical redshirt and it needs the signature of the AD. If the Head Coach doesn't get the paperwork to the AD then the AD can't sign it.

I am referring to the Athletic Department in general, not just the Chief.

All DI team have an NCAA Liason administrator and this falls under his job title. I can't think of UNT's guy right off the top of my head. He is the one that should be aware of all things NCAA and what is required for correspondence between the school and the NCAA not to mention what can and can't be done. He is also the education officer for the staff and team concerning all NCAA rules and regulations. Not the coach, AD, Water Boy, or Secretary just one guy, for UNT at least, probably a squad of folks at the BCS schools so they know exactly how to tightrope down the rules and apologize for crossing over and kissing NCAA biggies butts to keep from getting hit with the dread write-up.