We Are A Young Team...

NCMeanGreen

...any more excuses for this team, and for this coaching staff???

Please, post your excuse here...

Generators?? Maybe if we didn't have to spend so much money renting generators for the home games, we could afford to hire better coaches??? :unsure:

On slow work days, I like to eat my lunch in the cafeteria of the local elementary school and ridicule the Kindergartners for not being able to read on a 2nd or 3rd grade level.

My personal favorite is pushing baby birds out of their nest before they know how to fly. :ph34r:

so you are happy with the product and the reasons given for it's shaky start to the season?

Regardless we have seen tons of improvement in this team since last year, the odds we would beat the team picked to win the conference were realistically slim. I do expect to beat them next year, I am still waiting to see how we perform the rest of the year. The Ohio game was a good game, and I believe we will only get better as this season moves forward. I only wish we had played the MUTS later in the season. I realize everyone wants a Hollywood scripted Cinderella story where our team rises up from the ashes to go undefeated in the Sunbelt and win the Conference Championship. Knock off our bowl opposition to enter 2010 trying to get ranked.

Honestly...yeah, we are a young team. We are losing something like 9 seniors and only a few of them are key contributors. I have stated this several times, but we are using this year to try and build momentum and come together. But watch out for NT in '10. We will challenge for the belt. Especially when we add in Stradford and Cole. NT will be a team to look out for!

Honestly...yeah, we are a young team. We are losing something like 9 seniors and only a few of them are key contributors. I have stated this several times, but we are using this year to try and build momentum and come together. But watch out for NT in '10. We will challenge for the belt. Especially when we add in Stradford and Cole. NT will be a team to look out for!

If we get both Stradford and Cole, they should provide a big play presence that we frankly don't seem to have right now.

We have some pretty good receivers right now. But, I just don't see much of a big play potential out of them at this point. Maybe they will surprise me as the year goes on ;)