Unt Wasn't Ready For Sbc Opener

Brett Vito

Was this written by Brett Vito?, this article actually is pretty well written and tells exactlly what happened.

what can I say about Tobe? He's got to show LEADERSHIP and not make bonehead 15yard penalties!!! that cost us points!!! and helps the opponent win!!!

we are on the cusp of being a good team...almost there = maybe 4 wins total this year.

Well, unfortunately, we were not a very good team Saturday night. It was not so much a matter of talent as execution.

I'm in this camp as well. I feel if we clear up the mistakes we are making we can beat most any Belt team and catch some good teams by surprise.

How could they not have been ready? This was the biggest game yet of the season, and the team wasn't ready?

Sorry Bret, I don't buy that opinion.

We just got flat out beat by a better team. If Dasher would have been on target, the score could have gotten ugly.

You hit the nail on the head. Thank God that half time speech made us more talented for the last 30 minutes.

Or maybe it just made MTSU less talented. Probably a bit of both.

The UT tailgating set up actually kind of sucks. It's trucks and RVs crammed into a downtown area with terrible traffic problems.

I was going to type that earlier, then I got major tired-head. It's mostly small parking lots scattered here and there with some people finding green space to set up shop there. It isn't all that easily accessible and most of it is a good hike to the stadium. You'll find much better tailgate setups at most SEC schools and many of the other schools in the Big 12, C-USA, and Sun Belt. JUST SAYING.