Nt Vs. Mtsu

Mad Hatter

Yeah, because the difference between MTSU in Denton and 'Bama in Tuscaloosa against no Riley Dodge is just around 2 TD's. :lol:

Maybe you forgot how early Bama let off the gas in that game. They could've scored 70+ if they wanted. MTSU wouldn't let up if they were up 15 tds.

Edited by Cr1028

UNT - 24

MUTS - 20

If our offense looks like it did in the first 2 games (long, slow drives), then I don't think the MUTS get too many chances to score a lot of points. This prediction is based on us playing a basically mistake-free game. This has to be our cleanest game so far this year to win.

Edited by ForneyGreen

I think Middle Tennessee stinks worse then my gas, oooheee!

UNT : 35

MUTS : 9

You were almost nails on. Down 30-7 sitting there watching the band I thought about your prediction and chuckled at how off mine was :)

Yea, I must be bad luck for this team. I was watching the game, all the points left on the field because of penalties and turnovers thinking I was going to be pretty dang close. I left at halftime because I couldn't watch us get slaughtered by the muts for the fourth year in a row. I get halfway to Waco and it is 37-21. Lose first half 30-7 while I'm there, win second half 14-7, maybe I should stay home. I'm killing this team.