Best Wishes In The Middle Tennessee Game

sports1

We just suffered a loss this weekend similar to the Ohio loss that all of you had. So I can somewhat relate to how you guys must have felt beating a team up and down the field just about the whole game and losing in OT. Anyway, we have an off week this week and I will be rooting for you guys to prevail in your first conference game. We are 1-0 in our conference and I hope you guys will be 1-0 your conference. Again, best wishes to all of you this weekend.

Edited by sports1

TCU in 2 weeks drex. How is it going Quoner4Unity? :)

I'm still out there - but there's really no fun in being one of the folks who just hates you guys for no reason when we don't play. The unity will die in a few years, but for now, hands off our recruits and best of luck against the Frogs.*

You stuck up, collar-popped, elitist, BMW-leasing knob-gobbler :P

I'm still out there - but there's really no fun in being one of the folks who just hates you guys for no reason when we don't play. The unity will die in a few years, but for now, hands off our recruits and best of luck against the Frogs.*

You stuck up, collar-popped, elitist, BMW-leasing knob-gobbler :P

Cool, glad they finally got you logged back onto the board. I suggest you resist the temptation to change email addresses again. :D

Hit'em hard Saturday Meangreen!

Edited by sports1

We just suffered a loss this weekend similar to the Ohio loss that all of you had. So I can somewhat relate to how you guys must have felt beating a team up and down the field just about the whole game and losing in OT. Anyway, we have an off week this week and I will be rooting for you guys to prevail in your first conference game. We are 1-0 in our conference and I hope you guys will be 1-0 your conference. Again, best wishes to all of you this weekend.

Thanks for the kind words of support. I'll be rooting for TCU to completely demoralize the Ponies to the point of not wanting to play any more this year.

Edited by Green P1

Thanks for the post, hope we can find more SMU fans like yourself.