Future Non-conference Opponent 2014

Baby Arm!

Another trip to Austin, Texas announces future non conference game against UNT for August 30 2014.

KVUE story

so when is the return game to denton?

rv said that is part of the lure of building a giant new 28,000 seat stadium right, to host bigger opponents? i am sure all realize texas new endzone facility alone is larger than our entire new stadium will be.

Edited by LoveMG

so when is the return game in denton?

rv said that is part of the lure of building a giant new 28,000 seat stadium right, to host bigger opponents? i am sure all realize texas new endzone facility alone is larger than our entire new stadium will be.

When has RV ever said that the new stadium will only hold 28k? Show me where UT's endzone holds more than 28k? Oh yea, that's right, you just made all that up. Way to support the program!

When has RV ever said that the new stadium will only hold 28k? Show me where UT's endzone holds more than 28k? Oh yea, that's right, you just made all that up. Way to support the program!

Hey! That kid in your avatar is looking at tits!

Can we keep the tired threads about the North Texas chant to another forum then? Maybe the VOY board or Narnia?

The people posting on the Narnia board are crack-pots. They're saying there's no way the White Witch will cover the -38 point spread. Are you kidding me!!!!!!!! Her starting minotaurs weigh 365lbs each. It's gonna be a massacre I tells ya. Not even close.

Oh, and put me down for one, please, in the dumbest avatar raffle.