Will We Have A Quarterback Controversy...

Censored by Laurie

Did I ever tell you about the time Nathan Tune and I went horseback riding, but there weren't any horses around? Anyway, Nathan throws a saddle on my back and rides me around Wyoming for three days. Well, wouldn't ya know it, my stamina increased with each day, and I develop tremendous leg muscles. So anyway, Nathan decides to enter me into the Breeders Cup under the name Turkish Delight. And Im running in second place, and I'm running, and I break my ankle. So anyway, they're about to shoot me. Then someone from the crowd yells out, God bless him, "Dont shoot him, hes a human!"

Edited by greenminer

If we beat top ten Bama, and Tune plays a big part in it, then yes we should have a qb controversy. Mid Majors don't beat top ten teams with their back up qb's very often. IF it happens that way, and I hope it does, then lets fight it out, see who gives us the best chance to win. If nothing else then we know we have 2 bad ass qb's. And tht is a good thing

Did I ever tell you about the time Nathan Tune and I went horseback riding, but there weren't any horses around? Anyway, Nathan throws a saddle on my back and rides me around Wyoming for three days. Well, wouldn't ya know it, my stamina increased with each day, and I develop tremendous leg muscles. So anyway, Nathan decides to enter me into the Breeders Cup under the name Turkish Delight. And Im running in second place, and I'm running, and I break my ankle. So anyway, they're about to shoot me. Then someone from the crowd yells out, God bless him, "Dont shoot him, hes a human!"

Apparently, that's less gay than saying you'd hook up with Serena Williams. I also didn't realize Nathan was actually Jake Gyllenhaal.

I was once leaving a Mean Green practice on a dark and stormy late October night when my Kia got stuck in the mud. I had no idea what to do, and then out of nowhere came my hero in his pickup truck.....Nathan Tune. He hitched up his truck to my Kia and pulled me to safety. Nathan Tune I love you!!! oh......wait.....I got my life confused with that of Brett Vito again......Sorry.

I was once leaving a Mean Green practice on a dark and stormy late October night when my Kia got stuck in the mud. I had no idea what to do, and then out of nowhere came my hero in his pickup truck.....Nathan Tune. He hitched up his truck to my Kia and pulled me to safety. Nathan Tune I love you!!! oh......wait.....I got my life confused with that of Brett Vito again......Sorry.

So Bret Vito pulled your Kia Rio out of the mud?

Apparently, that's less gay than saying you'd hook up with Serena Williams. I also didn't realize Nathan was actually Jake Gyllenhaal.

that it correct. Nailing one of the Williams sisters is gayer than than giving another man a pantles belt kiss...