Wanna Hear Something Funny?

emmitt01

Our defense and special teams have put us in a great position to win...and the offense has been the let down.

Read that again. Think about how you felt about this team just a month ago and consider it. We are 1-1 because we LEAVE points on the field and not because we GIVE UP points on the field. That, my friends, is called a correctible problem.

Our defense and special teams have put us in a great position to win...and the offense has been the let down.

Read that again. Think about how you felt about this team just a month ago and consider it. We are 1-1 because we LEAVE points on the field and not because we GIVE UP points on the field. That, my friends, is called a correctible problem.

Amen, feels like we have left at least 20-30 points due to not putting the ball in the end zone, while in the Red Zone or dropping passes or making bone head decisions.

Just stirring the pot here: haven't we been leaving points on the field for 2 years? I seem to recall making that observation during Dodge year 1, that we were flying between the 20s and having trouble finishing off drives.

Still, we are in a much better position to win because our offense and defense are working together and managing the clock to our benefit.