Since Ull Beat Kansas State In Lafayette

SUMG

What are the odds of Bill Snyder and Co. buying out next year's game in Denton? He always liked playing four Non-conference games at home against patsies anyway. Hopefully that game with KSU happens next year.....but I won't be surprised if it doesn't.

What are the odds of Bill Snyder and Co. buying out next year's game in Denton? He always liked playing four Non-conference games at home against patsies anyway. Hopefully that game with KSU happens next year.....but I won't be surprised if it doesn't.

Was thinking the exact same thing. We should say we want K-State @ the Super Pit as part of any buy out deal.

Edited by NT03

As I understand them the buyouts are pre-negotiated when the game contracts are signed, and it normally involves a cash buyout, for either school that opts to exercise it. I too wouldn't be surprised if K-State opted out for next year. I saw their game at ULL only drew like 16,000; ULL probably lost money on that deal if they had to pay a guarantee to KSU.