Great Time Yesterday

LongJim

Want to say thanks to everyone that made our day at the lake so enjoyable. ;)

Great to meet you guys, and partake in the festivities in the parking lot. SilverEagle, thanks again for meeting me in the rain for extra tix! That was very kind of you. OldGuy--thanks for your hospitality, and the guided tour. You didn't have to to that, and it was appreciated. LAZER, appreciate the conversation and your enthusiasm. My oldest had a great time talking about subjects you both had in common, and it was great for him to talk to a UNT student, as he'd considering UNT as his college destination. FFR, thanks for making us feel welcome, and taking the time to chat with a 15 year old. Matt really had a great time, and although we had to bail at the end of regulation (sick 10 year old waiting in the car) he can't wait to come back for another game.

JD--the beer was very good. Anytime you need testers, I'm good. I tried to sneak in the last draft, but got caught at the gate, but oh well. Thanks for the hospitality. Free beer is good beer!

Eulessismore, 1999, LoRo, emmitt--awesome to put faces with names. Tasty, thanks for the welcome! It looked like we missed most of the good stuff you guys were cooking, but I did get a look at OldGuy's heart attack on a plate. Wow. I thought I liked bacon. That WAS bacon, right? Probably leaving out a couple people we met yesterday. If so, my apologies. We had a great time.

GREAT game last night. Week one was no fluke. I'll be posting my thoughts later.

Still working on getting my voice back. Nice problem to have though.

Totally worth the flight in and Sis said best game she had ever seen at UNT. She has followed UNT along with me for 20 years now but missed that crazy Nevada game in the rain, Utah State slugfest and the Miracle in the Desert. So she has seen a lot but had an absolute blast along with the other 5 in tow - great fan recruiting tool and all are headed back to the Middle game if goes as planned! So great time by all! Great effort! Great drama! Leaps forward for this program and somewhere down the line we will get that W back! The fun has just begun:)

Back to Vegas with a smile and see everyone at the Tailgate in 2!

GMG

shock bama!

Totally worth the flight in and Sis said best game she had ever seen at UNT. She has followed UNT along with me for 20 years now but missed that crazy Nevada game in the rain, Utah State slugfest and the Miracle in the Desert. So she has seen a lot but had an absolute blast along with the other 5 in tow - great fan recruiting tool and all are headed back to the Middle game if goes as planned! So great time by all! Great effort! Great drama! Leaps forward for this program and somewhere down the line we will get that W back! The fun has just begun:)

Back to Vegas with a smile and see everyone at the Tailgate in 2!

GMG

shock bama!

Man, all this enthusiasm kind of takes some of the sting out of losing. Now, if we can channel that into more wins and less cussin'.

Want to say thanks to everyone that made our day at the lake so enjoyable. ;)

Great to meet you guys, and partake in the festivities in the parking lot. SilverEagle, thanks again for meeting me in the rain for extra tix! That was very kind of you. OldGuy--thanks for your hospitality, and the guided tour. You didn't have to to that, and it was appreciated. LAZER, appreciate the conversation and your enthusiasm. My oldest had a great time talking about subjects you both had in common, and it was great for him to talk to a UNT student, as he'd considering UNT as his college destination. FFR, thanks for making us feel welcome, and taking the time to chat with a 15 year old. Matt really had a great time, and although we had to bail at the end of regulation (sick 10 year old waiting in the car) he can't wait to come back for another game.

JD--the beer was very good. Anytime you need testers, I'm good. I tried to sneak in the last draft, but got caught at the gate, but oh well. Thanks for the hospitality. Free beer is good beer!

Eulessismore, 1999, LoRo, emmitt--awesome to put faces with names. Tasty, thanks for the welcome! It looked like we missed most of the good stuff you guys were cooking, but I did get a look at OldGuy's heart attack on a plate. Wow. I thought I liked bacon. That WAS bacon, right? Probably leaving out a couple people we met yesterday. If so, my apologies. We had a great time.

GREAT game last night. Week one was no fluke. I'll be posting my thoughts later.

Still working on getting my voice back. Nice problem to have though.

Really enjoyed meeting you and putting a face to a name. Stop by at our tailgate anytime in the future you get back up.