Riley's Injury

NCMeanGreen

i don't know how serious this injury is, because i believe riley was playing with the injury for a series or at least a couple of plays. the last play he was in was a 3rd and 15ish from about our 40-45 and he heeved the ball downfield without anyone touching him. does anyone have the game tivo'ed that can back me up on this? i had watched it earlier today, but erased it after watching. i watched that part and rewinded it to make sure that was the case. i don't know when he got hurt, but i suspect it was a series or two earlier where he rolled out to his left and was sacked from behind.

anyone else know when he got hurt?

i don't know how serious this injury is, because i believe riley was playing with the injury for a series or at least a couple of plays. the last play he was in was a 3rd and 15ish from about our 40-45 and he heeved the ball downfield without anyone touching him. does anyone have the game tivo'ed that can back me up on this? i had watched it earlier today, but erased it after watching. i watched that part and rewinded it to make sure that was the case. i don't know when he got hurt, but i suspect it was a series or two earlier where he rolled out to his left and was sacked from behind.

You are correct, the sack from behind which drove his left shoulder into the ground was when the injury took place.

You are correct, the sack from behind which drove his left shoulder into the ground was when the injury took place.

From Vito's DRC Sunday article on Riley.....

"The Mean Green was up 17-6 when Brandon Weaver broke free, sacked Dodge and injured his shoulder. UNT still led 17-13 when Dodge came out of the game for good.

“Riley tried to go back in,” Todd Dodge said. “He felt like he could go. The next drive we made a run at them. Darius [Carey] made a nice move and Riley missed him on a vertical route. He said when he came through he couldn’t get his shoulder rotation. At that point, we felt like he wouldn’t be able to finish and went with Nate.”

I have it on Tivo for when I get back in town this Sunday. I would be happy to check it out when I get back on Sunday, sorry for the delay. I amnot really lookikng forward to seeing th ending but from everything that I have seen here tells me that this will be a game that gives me a lot of hope, just not in the end....

Let me know if you would like me to check this out when I get back.

I have it on Tivo for when I get back in town this Sunday. I would be happy to check it out when I get back on Sunday, sorry for the delay. I amnot really lookikng forward to seeing th ending but from everything that I have seen here tells me that this will be a game that gives me a lot of hope, just not in the end....

Let me know if you would like me to check this out when I get back.

thanks hh, but i they've answered my questions. feel free to review the missed call on the safety though (in my opinion).