Me V Ohio Fan

aztecskin

Sorry I broke your hearts and canceled yesterday. I know how devastated you must have been to not watch fake football and probably had to drown your sorrows in beer whilst watching some NFL opening night last night.

Fear not! Tonight at 6pm VG UNT Mean Green will take on VG Ohio Bobcats live on the Internet(s)!

How to watch:

Click the link to my blog below> Click the link on the top right that says 'Video Game Link'

Click this link.

When the game is over, I will post the video of it here. so you can be a weirdo and watch me play a video game matchup!

Some Notes:

I am using named rosters. Unfortunately these cannot be that accurate because the game only lets you have 70 guys. They leave out alot of people and don't rate them properly. It also doesn't update with changes. So you will see guys like Akpuntu still play LB instead of DE. So yeah.

/nerdy

I thought the game was Saturday not tonight....OH I forgot it was a Ohio Univ fan.

Sorry I broke your hearts and canceled yesterday. I know how devastated you must have been to not watch fake football and probably had to drown your sorrows in beer whilst watching some NFL opening night last night.

Fear not! Tonight at 6pm VG UNT Mean Green will take on VG Ohio Bobcats live on the Internet(s)!

How to watch:

Click the link to my blog below> Click the link on the top right that says 'Video Game Link'

Click this link.

When the game is over, I will post the video of it here. so you can be a weirdo and watch me play a video game matchup!

Some Notes:

I am using named rosters. Unfortunately these cannot be that accurate because the game only lets you have 70 guys. They leave out alot of people and don't rate them properly. It also doesn't update with changes. So you will see guys like Akpuntu still play LB instead of DE. So yeah.

/nerdy

Yeah I was going to but I accidentally left it on the default settings and by the time I realized we were already playing (read: I was already kicking his ass).

So this victory by yours truly either means that a) We are going to get clobbered tomorrow or b.) that we are going to win. Because I WAS winning vs BSU (in an almost eerily similar fashion) but I just blew it in the second half.

So whachya think?

Edited by aztecskin