Who's Gonna Sack Up?

emmitt01

Yeah, yeah, yeah I know it's gonna rain. Last I checked water wasn't caustic to human skin. Soooo...with that said, and considering that I am organizing my own slumber party in the Fouts parking lot tonight (you're all invited)...who is gonna let 'em hang and brave the elements tomorrow?

Our team (our 1-0 team) will be out there in the rain.

Also, feel free to admit to being a pansy and post if you're not coming.

Edited by emmitt01

I'm in the stands, but momma bear's giving me an ear full about our 10 month old with flu like symptoms and his availability...

Bringing 4 with me...Might not bring the bus out if it's nasty, but my arse will be in the stands...Can't miss the first time in 15 years we start 2-0!

GO MEAN GREEN!

Hubby and I will be there +4!!!!!

I'm just going to make sure to drink up enough before the game starts.....I won't notice the rain at that point. :P

I've got a punch that can make you unaware of weather, your surroundings, or even the score of the game. *

*The makers of "Mean Green Punch" are legally obligated to inform any/all consumers that side effects include: drunkenness, altered balance, slurred speech, an allergic reaction to clothing, and the inability to accurately gauge the attractiveness of the opposite sex (and in women sometimes the same sex).

I've got a punch that can make you unaware of weather, your surroundings, or even the score of the game. *

*The makers of "Mean Green Punch" are legally obligated to inform any/all consumers that side effects include: drunkenness, altered balance, slurred speech, an allergic reaction to clothing, and the inability to accurately gauge the attractiveness of the opposite sex (and in women sometimes the same sex).

LOL We might have to stop by and slurp some down for sure now!

I'll be there but the weather could cut our attendance in half. If there is lightning this could turn into a 5-6 hour marathon game waiting it out. At least these are just heavy rain bands moving across and not solid, constant rain all day. After not raining much for a few weeks it's a shame that on the eve of NT drawing a huge crowd it has to rain so much. The run game will be key, plus holding onto the football. Kicking could be a circus in this game. Which team is more waterproof? Air Riley may get grounded for this game but I like NT's stable of RBs.

Hubby and I will be there +4!!!!!

I'm just going to make sure to drink up enough before the game starts.....I won't notice the rain at that point. :P

I have been telling my friends this all day. At some point when you have enough alcohol you will not notice the rain... With that being said me and most of my group will be there rain or shine!

GO MEAN GREEN!