How Was Work On Friday?

UNT90

I work with 2 rabid OU fans and 2 rabid TTech fans (yes, they all attended the schools for which they cheer). Every single one of them stopped by to congratulate me on UNT's victory (maybe I tell them I help coach, and maybe I tell opposing teams coeds on road trips that my name is Scott Davis). 3 of them even watched some of the game, and agree that R. Dodge looks like the real deal.

This, after the hell they gave me last year, sure felt good. Any other experiences, good or bad??

It was refreshing to go into the office after a UNT win. My two immediate bosses are Mean Green, with a whole lot of mixed Big XII blood elsewhere. UT, KU, Oklahoma State (!) and TTech alumn are within the department. Along with Houston and TCU. A guy moved on a few months ago: he brought WKU and Ol' Miss to the college sports sherbert that is my area.

Maybe it's just me, but I feel after the disaster of the previous two years everyone in the office seems to wish us well.

My boss a mizzou grad who grew up in Nebraska and is still a fan, no mention, my other boss who went to SWT said Nice Win. I work with a bunch of NT alums and a couple students they were ecstatic. Couple of Texas grads, congratulated us alums and a bunch of the other guys said the same.