Thank You Pourhouse - That Is How It Is Done

stebo

I was at a Big Time Football Watching party last night and the game was NT! I brought my girlfriend and this was her second "Mean Green" experience with her first being the 30 or so people that showed up for our flag football game. Needless to say - she got into it and was clapping along even though she knows nothing about football. It felt GREAT to "high five" posters and friends like RETSO, Big Dawg, SUMG, Silver, Emmitt, Med Pilot, Harry, Zeke, Nightmare, and it was just as great chest bumping and high fiving every other fan and stranger around after a big play or score! It was nice to all put the silly board arguments aside for the night and just be fans of the Mean Green - the one thing that we are all passionate about!

Thank you to SUMG for bringing me a new silver Mean Green car emblem, I had one on my Beamer and now Emily has one on her Volvo! The place was packed - and I am not sure that they were ready for that type of turnout. When we got there at 5, the hostess asked which party I was with - I told her that there were probably about 100 of us coming and she said that there was one reservation for 20 in the media room. Our waitress was Waco and she tried her best but was a little overwhelmed - all things considered, she made it through somehow - and a special thank you to Green Nightmare for grabbing Em and I a couple of drinks while she was getting out of the weeds.

I had never been to the Pourhouse but I will definitely be back - great food, COLD beer, and a true Mean Green establishment. If you haven't made it over there yet - you are missing out. That place BLEEDS Mean Green.

Everyone who watched it at the pourhouse totally lucked out.....

I watched the game at Clark Park with friends. It was packed with a great atmosphere, free giveways, UNT band and cheerleaders but it started to pour before halftime. Everyone dispersed

I bought ESPNU and got to watch the rest of it at home

Great setup by the Athletic Department I guess the rain wasn't expected.