How Big Will The Crowd Be For Ohio ?

MeanGreen61

This team is feeding off it's own energy...

Imagine the reaction to 25,000 fans, eagle screaming throught the PA, Fouts shaking under the chorus of "North" "Texas" from each side...

With the Southlake support, Riley did lead them to a state championship, and the student support I can see us getting to 25K...I'd love every minute...

And once again I'll be upfront in the RV section with my Wife, son, mom and dad....

I love the optimism but I think it will only be 12-14K. We always think after a big win people will come out of the wood work. It's going to take more than just one win to get people coming.

well considering we had over 20,000 for the tulsa game last year coming off a 2-10 season and a drubbing by kansas state, i expect us to have 23,000 + coming off a win over Ball State

I love the optimism but I think it will only be 12-14K. We always think after a big win people will come out of the wood work. It's going to take more than just one win to get people coming.

There is no way it is that low. It is our home opener. Boston mentioned last year's home opener. The year before, we were already 0-2 and our home opener was against FAU, and we had over 20,000 in attendance.

I don't have any idea what attendance will be, but I would say 18k is on the extreme low side.

I'll jump on your bandwagon fully if you can show me the last home opener that drew this number. My god, it doesn't even take an optimist to believe your prediction is ridiculous.

i would really like to see how many season tickets were sold between last Friday morning and this friday afternoon. i have had 3 different friends contact me this week and ask me if I knew the ticket office number because they were going to go purchase season tickets. Between the HUGE strides on the field and the amazing atmosphere around the games, I think we will see 25k at Fouts on Saturday night