Props To Ball State Fans

Eagle-96

I just wanted to say thanks to all of the Ball State Fans for their class leading up to this game. To the few who came to this board and to the many many fans on the BSU site, Thank You. Your look-a-like thread was great and never got out of line. Your fans actually talked about why you thought you would beat us with well thought out explanations instead of hitting below the belt. First class all the way.

I too wish the BSU fans nothing but good luck for the rest of the season. When our site crashed last night, I wandered over to the BSU site and tried to join to post a few good words to them. However, I'm still awaiting my "activation code". Anyway, great fans, very respectful and knowledgeable. I look forward to hosting them in Denton in 2013.

I too have to give kudos to he Ball State fans. They are an extremely classy group, and have several hilarious cards that post on their site.

Something that really made an impression was that the Ball State band played the NorthTexas fight song before the game for our team. That was pure class. The last time I remember seeing that done was when A&M played at Michigan in like 1979.

I too have to give kudos to he Ball State fans. They are an extremely classy group, and have several hilarious cards that post on their site.

Something that really made an impression was that the Ball State band played the NorthTexas fight song before the game for our team. That was pure class. The last time I remember seeing that done was when A&M played at Michigan in like 1979.

I want to say Nebraska does this for every team.

I just wanted to say thanks to all of the Ball State Fans for their class leading up to this game. To the few who came to this board and to the many many fans on the BSU site, Thank You. Your look-a-like thread was great and never got out of line. Your fans actually talked about why you thought you would beat us with well thought out explanations instead of hitting below the belt. First class all the way.

Seriously??

Derelict my Balls State University

That is really classy. Major Kudos for that.

That's very classy that they do that... EXCELLENT!

They are a great group of fans. Mid majors need to stick together, man. We have to play hard to beat each other on the field, but we should all be on the same page off the field. There is strength in numbers!

GO MEAN GREEN!!!