Cardinal Preview

Harry

What a kind, loving, and unbiased preview of the game. I especially love their commentary on Scrappy. Very impressive stuff, for sure.

We're a BSU blog... of course we're biased. Never claimed to not be. It's all in good fun, and we do wish an injury free good time for all involved. Though we're hoping for a large BSU victory.

As for the mascot stuff, we have a special love for the mascots of the college football universe. Charlie Cardinal is one of the best, and we always compare. Did it all last season, gonna do it all this season.

We're a BSU blog... of course we're biased. Never claimed to not be. It's all in good fun, and we do wish an injury free good time for all involved. Though we're hoping for a large BSU victory.

As for the mascot stuff, we have a special love for the mascots of the college football universe. Charlie Cardinal is one of the best, and we always compare. Did it all last season, gonna do it all this season.

Grand Dragon Charlie Cardinal...

Charlie should be downgraded due to his false teeth.

I'm definitely OK with is. It's a Ball State blog/site. So, expect nothing less that pure "homerism". Until UNT comes out with a bit of "smash mouth" football this evening and knocks them on their "oh, so intimidating mascost's tail", it's easy to see where they are coming from. I love the mascot comparison and maybe this site should do the same...pretyy funny...and, if anyone here thinks Scrappy stikes fear in any opponet, you really have been smoking the funny weed. Scrappy id a very "friendly" looking mascot...so what. I love Scrappy just the way he is and think Scrappy is the best...sure beats the Dallas Cowboy and even the OSU Cowboy for that matter.

After Ball State loses this evening, I'll let them decide if they want to call UNT the "eagles" or the "Mean Green". But, you know...they do have a point with that.

GO MEAN GREEN!

"Charlie Cardinal":

charlie-cardinal.gif?w=247&h=356blackface.jpg

1) Looks like he's got terrible breast implants and the bird equivalent of a FUPA.

2) The FUPA makes it look like he's rocking some high-waisted Mom jeans

3) Looks like a Crimson Wizard in the KKK

4) And if the pointy red head covering wasn't enough... His mouth makes him look like a horribly offensive blackface caricature.

5) Shares parts of his name with prominent child molesters in the Catholic church

In short, your fried-egg rack, saggy pancake assed, child molesting, cross burning, racist caricature, sad excuse for a sissy little wimp bird is NO MATCH for Scrappy the War Eagle.

You can mock our coach, you can denigrate our recent failures on the field, you can call my mother ugly. But don't you ever... EVER speak ill of Scrappy.

If I ever see any of you people in person... I'll saw your testicles off with David Letterman's serrated teeth.

"Charlie Cardinal":

1) Looks like he's got terrible breast implants and the bird equivalent of a FUPA.

4) And if the pointy red head covering wasn't enough... His mouth makes him look like a horribly offensive blackface caricature.

5) Shares parts of his name with prominent child molesters in the Catholic church

In short, your fried-egg rack, saggy pancake assed, child molesting, cross burning, racist caricature, sad excuse for a sissy little wimp bird is NO MATCH for Scrappy the War Eagle.

You can mock our coach, you can denigrate our recent failures on the field, you can call my mother ugly. But don't you ever... EVER speak ill of Scrappy.

If I ever see any of you people in person... I'll saw your testicles off with David Letterman's serrated teeth.

I want to start a new section of the board dedicated to Hall of Fame worthy posts.

Strike that...this post needs its own forum.

"Charlie Cardinal":

Yeah.....what he said.........Thats Classic!!!

The resemblance is uncanny...

charlie-cardinal.gif?w=247&h=356t1_mcgwire.jpg

Hey, look at me! I'm a Cardinal who's steroid abuse has left him with no natural testosterone levels! Now I have shriveled testicles, a paunchy gut, and big floppy man-boobs!

Also, I'm a disgrace to one of America's favorite sports! And when I hold my arm up like that, I look all limp-wristed and effeminate!

Meanwhile... Scrappy the War Eagle is off, somehow pitching a perfect game and executing an unassisted triple play... SIMULTANEOUSLY. His bird-nuts are robust, like feathered cantaloupes. And his muscular chest ripples like the U.S. flag that flies proudly over the Vietnam memorial.

When it comes to mascots... Our cloaca is bigger than your cloaca, Ball State. Deal with it.

"Charlie Cardinal":

1.) & 2.) Cardinal-toe?

3.) As an admitted racist, I can confirm this.

4.) Charlie Jolson was always the less heralded member of the family.

5.) Shakes head

Bravo sir.

The resemblance is uncanny...

charlie-cardinal.gif?w=247&h=356t1_mcgwire.jpg

Hey, look at me! I'm a Cardinal who's steroid abuse has left him with no natural testosterone levels! Now I have shriveled testicles, a paunchy gut, and big floppy man-boobs!

Also, I'm a disgrace to one of America's favorite sports! And when I hold my arm up like that, I look all limp-wristed and effeminate!

Meanwhile... Scrappy the War Eagle is off, somehow pitching a perfect game and executing an unassisted triple play... SIMULTANEOUSLY. His bird-nuts are robust, like feathered cantaloupes. And his muscular chest ripples like the U.S. flag that flies proudly over the Vietnam memorial.

When it comes to mascots... Our cloaca is bigger than your cloaca, Ball State. Deal with it.

Its now a two post forum I am requesting, mods.

"Charlie Cardinal":

Brilliant my friend, brilliant. (and cue Slow Clap)

"Charlie Cardinal":

*High five*

He really does have an early Bill Parcells shape to him.